Do you think we can win Monday night?

I'm just curious. I mean we will have to see an off game plan that includes passed longer than the line of scrimmage. Gase was unwilling to do that with Darnold. So who the hell knows what he will do this week.

I think we get the w if we use bell as the focus and get him some dump off but if the same off comes out. The whole we need 10 yards on this pass to the line of scrimmage stuff we are screwed.

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I'm just curious. I mean we will have to see an off game plan that includes passed longer than the line of scrimmage. Gase was unwilling to do that with Darnold. So who the hell knows what he will do this week.

I think we get the w if we use bell as the focus and get him some dump off but if the same off comes out. The whole we need 10 yards on this pass to the line of scrimmage stuff we are screwed.

Gase won in Miami with tannehill at command... And kiko out on injury... It's not impossible 

• Thumb Down 1

We can win if Cleveland beats themselves. 

Although, come to think of it, we couldn't win last week when Buffalo tried to beat themselves.  And Cleveland is better than Buffalo.  And we had Sam Darnold last week.  And we had CJ Mosley last week.  And Quinnen Williams.  And Quincy Enunwa.  Only thing we have going for us is we don't have Vedvik this week.  

• Upvote 1

Expecting a win.  They should have blown the Bills out but Darnold had mono and the team was completely caught off guard when Mosely went out.  They've been practicing all week without CJ and Simeian should be fine.

Now next week may be a different story...

Of course we can win. Will we is another story. We are gonna have trouble stopping their offense without Mosely. They have a lot of weapons and an accurate passer. We might have to put up 30 to win this game. Id feel so much better with Mosely but hopefully his replacement is up to speed. Who is his replacement anyway?

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Expecting a win.  They should have blown the Bills out but Darnold had mono and the team was completely caught off guard when Mosely went out.  They've been practicing all week without CJ and Simeian should be fine.

Now next week may be a different story...

Correct.  Although im not sure mono had any effect but as a jet fan, ok we can go with that.

58 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

We were throwing everything short because Darnold was getting pressured just about every time he dropped back and pressure was coming right up the middle. 

Yes, we need to wear Bell out if we are going to have a shot. I would only pass if we have to. If we can keep the ball on the ground, do it. 

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

944585621_giphy(1).gif.b598fb4d06a223646010f21f324f52c7.gif

• Haha 3