Do you think we can win Monday night?

14 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Cleveland has a lot of talent but no chemistry a bad coach and an unreliable qb. Jet fans are oddly obsessed with talking the browns up but yes I think we can win. Siemien is 13-11 as a starter. He’s getting reps with the ones. It’s not optional but sure we can win. 

Someone forgot to take their nap...or forgot to eat  a Snickers bar

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We will win monday night.  The offense will look much better w/ simien then we looked w/ darnold week 1.

Obviously, I hate the Jets. However, the Jets aren't a threat to the Patriots. The Stains have been talking SB, dissing other teams/players, talking smack, etc... I will be rooting for the Jets to destroy the Stains...

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Obviously, I hate the Jets. However, the Jets aren't a threat to the Patriots. The Stains have been talking SB, dissing other teams/players, talking smack, etc... I will be rooting for the Jets to destroy the Stains...

Its' chocolate with orange sprinkles  :)

1 hour ago, NYJ1 said:

No I don't. I've posted this and of course I'll do it again..... This is a talentless, sh*t team that had a few nice pieces added to it. A POLISHED TURD if you will. Well, now you've list those few nice pieces so what are you left with? 

A talentless sh*t team.

No.  ....  Hate the matchup of our corners on OBJ and Landry. I hope Trumaines hammy holds up to the track meet he's gonna be running Monday night.  Hate the matchup of our tackles blocking Garrett.  Think Sheldon could be a tough matchup for our guards if they play like last week.  Without Enunwa, I think it makes the loss of Herndon even worse, especially with a short thrower like Simien. Browns will play 8 guys in the box to jam up Bell and force Simien to beat them.  

Our positives, Greg Williams knows the Browns and Freddie Kitchens isn't s good head coach at this point.  

4 hours ago, Skeptable said:

Either or... Gase has beat better teams with less talent... If your sticking point is kiko... Forget he was even mentioned... 

Your point is silly unless it was something he was able to do consistently ie last week, he had much more talent and lost against a team that is inferior/equal to the browns..

23 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Your point is silly unless it was something he was able to do consistently ie last week, he had much more talent and lost against a team that is inferior/equal to the browns..

He asked if the Jets can win.... They can win.... Even if its not likely... In the question I was responding to from the OP it is relevant... 

6 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Cleveland has a lot of talent but no chemistry a bad coach and an unreliable qb. Jet fans are oddly obsessed with talking the browns up but yes I think we can win. Siemien is 13-11 as a starter. He’s getting reps with the ones. It’s not optional but sure we can win. 

Mayfield is an “unreliable” QB? Yet you’re convinced Darnold will be a star.  LOL

BTW we’re putting a team of professional football players on the field Monday night. I agree, they can win. At this point in their careers there isn’t much difference between Darnold and Simian, so QB won’t be an issue for theJets. The other injuries to Mosely, Enunwa and QW could be.

I watched the Browns game last sunday, and they played a lot better than people are claiming, at least for three quarters.  The Titans are legitimately good.

The Browns shot themselves in the foot with an epic ton of penalties, but when you look at things, they were moving the ball (effortlessly too I might add) against a very good defense, and Mayfield was pretty impressive.  They forced things in the fourth and it got out of hand for them, but they're still a scary team.

My observations are they are a little less good at LB than last year, but their Dline is excellent and their secondary should get better as the season goes on.  Their OL is banged up, but theres still a lot of talent there and their skill position players are on a whole other level compared to us.  Their receivers were gashing a very strong Titan secondary.

What Tennessee showed was that's possible to outmuscle and outgrind them, so that's the avenue to success.  They're going to clean up their game so I expect fewer penalties, but I still think if we can keep it close, that they might fold in the fourth quarter like they did against the Titans.

Still, we are a big time underdog, even if we had all our pieces.