Official FIRE Manish Mehta Thread - seriously this guys sucks

Look we all know he should be fired. He is terrible. Classic Manish below. I feel like we should document and point out why he deserves to be fired.

For example #1. His tweet clearly shows he is rooting against the team.

Not just the snarky remarks putting the team down but just outright flat out Jet hate.

Not even a presumption of fairness or objectivity.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 1

Manish is a hack, he’s been playing this game for years. Only way to shut him up is to Win. Accepted a little difficult this year.

As many Jets fans, I’m extremely unhappy with the events of the last week. It’s going to take a while yet for the anger to sub side. Manish is a prick but he gets paid to irk Jets fans. So just like Fatnesca ignore him.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Look we all know he should be fired. He is terrible. Classic Manish below. I feel like we should document and point out why he deserves to be fired.

Not just the snarky remarks putting the team down but just outright flat out Jet hate.

triggered-meme-gif-3.gif

Hint:  Don't feed the (media) troll by letting him trigger you.  It's really not that hard.

Also, nothing he wrote was wrong.  This was a horrid week for Jets Fans and our team.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

10 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

This reads like a supporter of a political candidate whining about bad press. It's sad.

7 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yes. Starting a thread on an internet board. That'll stop him.

Still say if people want him out you should start flying a banner “To Daily News management: Until you get rid of your football writer M. Mehta Jets fans are done with your paper”.   Or something like that ?  

20 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Slamming Mehta here is really weak on your part. It's not his job to make you happy. The "Monday" thing might be an exaggeration, but point out one other thing in that tweet that you can say didn't happen.

What the hell upsets you so much that you want him fired? He doesn't toe the company line hard enough for you?

Toughen up man. 

R u serious? How about the rest of it? Strep throat? It's not like Darnold doesn't want to play and just calling in sick. 

Dc called out- he's not called out just obj crying...making drama..

I think maybe you don't understand the diff between reporter and JN poster. If he was a poster it would be fine, just annoying. 

Maybe I'm the one not making sense.  But it seems to me that we deserve something better that this hack.

As for @Spoot-Face yeah I did 

Being a Jets beat reporter is the easiest job in the world. They know the fan base is so fragile that every outrageous claim, negative press, cheap shots, can lead to multiple tweets, follows, clicks..etc. like what’s happening in this thread. Job well done. Mehta is probably reading this right now and laughing to all the way to the bank

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

22 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Slamming Mehta here is really weak on your part. It's not his job to make you happy. The "Monday" thing might be an exaggeration, but point out one other thing in that tweet that you can say didn't happen.

What the hell upsets you so much that you want him fired? He doesn't toe the company line hard enough for you?

Toughen up man. 

Slamming Mehta is justified the guy is a cheerleader for arguably our worst ever GM