Ian Rappaport: Darnold out 3-7 weeks and he was affected vs the Bills. Update: Chris Mortenson says Darnold feeling better hopes to be back vs Eagles.

Jetsbb

56 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

Supposedly the burst Spleen always happens in the first 21 days from symptom onset so that is why 3 weeks is the earliest.

i had mono and enlarged spleen. before i was diagnosed i was riding on the subway to work. felt like the eagle plucking at prometheus’s liver. i mean every single jump or wiggle by the train was felt in granular, spectacular detail. 

not everyone gets the same symptoms but caution to other teams wanting to draft teenagers 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Was Adam Gase also infected with the mono? 

@Jet Nut is definitely infected with something. 

No @joewilly12 but he was affected by trying to call plays for an injured QB who was obviously effected by mono.

He also was affected by his kicker who cost the team 4 points all on his own.  The 4 points that would have let the Jets win.

I know all doesnt fit whatever it is youre trying to say.  

And here we go, you couldnt just ask, you had to be a fool and type "@Jet Nut is definitely infected with something. " Then when I tell you how wrong this was you'll cry that I'm here to argue.  You need to look in a mirror and stop arguing with people.  

Then edit out @Jet Nut is definitely infected with something from your post after I said you were starting an argument.  You one of a kind.

• Thumb Down 1

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No @joewilly12 but he was affected by trying to call plays for an injured QB who was obviously effected by mono.

He also was affected by his kicker who cost the team 4 points all on his own.  The 4 points that would have let the Jets win.

I know all doesnt fit whatever it is youre trying to say.  

And here we go, you couldnt just ask, you had to be a fool and type "@Jet Nut is definitely infected with something. " Then when I tell you how wrong this was you'll cry that I'm here to argue.  You need to look in a mirror and stop arguing with people.  

Go cut grass or take a walk always looking for an argument and buttfumbling other posters. 

Who's crying i'm confronting you about the buttfumble dude, dont like it don't buttfumble.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

There is no way a QB can rest for 3-7 weeks no practice etc Hell he has to be away from the team he can't even been in meetings I would imagine and come back and be effective as he was before..

Probably got him facetiming during meetings with screen sharing. This is 2019. Physically it might take a while but there are ways around the distance thing. 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@Jet Nut is infected and affected by the buttfumble. 

Go cut grass or take a walk always looking for an argument and buttfumbling other posters. 

Who's crying i'm confronting you about the buttfumble dude, dont like it don't buttfumble.

This is about you whining because I buttfumbled your post that made no sense given Sam was sick with mono?

LOL, another example of why youre statement that you can dish it out and take it was dreamed up in your imagination.

And still, when any sane person can see YOU STARTED this and then you somehow accuse me of starting the argument.  LOL, you have got to be kidding.  You need to reevaluate your own behavior, its childlike.

Bye Joe, im sick of trying.  Youre just a sensitive old crow 

46 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I know this is hard for you Nic. Yes, most people feel better in four weeks but the fatigue could last twice that long. Sam’s not trying to return to his desk job, he needs to be healthy to be in NFL football shape. 

Most people feel better in 2-3 weeks 

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

everyone needs to stop comparing their case of mono where your middle class mom from Elizabeth told you to stay in bed to a millionaire nfl qb who has access to some of the best doctors and medicine in the tri state area. I think he will be back for Eagles 

What?

Mono is different for millionaires? 

Its a dangerous illness that can cause a ruptured spleen and death.  

If hes back for the Eagles it will wont be because of Drs only available to the rich and famous

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

everyone needs to stop comparing their case of mono where your middle class mom from Elizabeth told you to stay in bed to a millionaire nfl qb who has access to some of the best doctors and medicine in the tri state area. I think he will be back for Eagles 

You better bite your lip, son.  My mother would not have let me play a Football game with Mono and her home remedies are stuff of legend.

• Haha 1