Ian Rappaport: Darnold out 3-7 weeks and he was affected vs the Bills. Update: Chris Mortenson says Darnold feeling better hopes to be back vs Eagles.

Jetsbb

9 hours ago, T0mShane said:

He’s the ******* franchise quarterback. He has to play hurt or sick. If he can walk, he can play. This isn’t baseball. 

Normally, I would agree with this, but this just isn't a normal circumstance. Mono can be a career threatening disease if it's severely mismanaged. I can't imagine you posting something so foolish.

2 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

Normally, I would agree with this, but this just isn't a normal circumstance. Mono can be a career threatening disease if it's severely mismanaged. I can't imagine you posting something so foolish.

I was referring to playing him Week One before they knew it was mono. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So reports are the mono isn't all that bad and he feels better. 

Get well soon Sam Darnold. 

Doesn't matter, you already think that Kyler Murray, Lamar Jackson, and Josh Allen are better Joe.  Forget Sam Darnold, it's Fromm time!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheMo said:

There is no way for the staff to have known he had mono when he felt unwell. It has nothing to differentiate it from other upper respiratory infections (cold, flu, etc. ). So people can stop acting like the FO ran him out there with blood shooting out of his eye. 

Exactly This... too many people acting like there is some sort of conspiracy to kill the kid... Nobody... nobody is that that dumb in the NFL

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Hey, if you guys can’t get along then go do something else. Knock it off. 

Crusher - just start banning people if they are fighting like this. I am officially out of patience for anyone that wants to ruin the board. We will just move on without them. The deleted posts in here are garbage.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

38 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Crusher - just start banning people if they are fighting like this. I am officially out of patience for anyone that wants to ruin the board. We will just move on without them. The deleted posts in here are garbage.

Actual footage of Max charging up his ban hammer:

565846811_ThorsHammer.gif.d2a6bffdd8e8749d3214ab3c553bfc44.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2