Sunday Game Thread

Lith

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Im not your guy son. 

And I’m not your son, guy.?

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

I intervened in a discussion on a football message board with my opinion. 

You intervened in the most weird and unnecessary way possible. First off, you didn’t even relate to the actual topic at hand. You didn’t articulate a relevant opinion. You just said something off the wall for a knee jerk response. Take it else where if you cannot handle the response that comes with sounding like a troll. Nobody is trying to get hot and heavy in the Sunday Game thread. No one is looking to fight. Stop being a girl.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Did you ever get the JetNation job? 

huh

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

And I’m not your son, guy.?

You intervened in the most weird and unnecessary way possible. First off, you didn’t even relate to the actual topic at hand. You didn’t articulate a relevant opinion. You just said something off the wall for a knee jerk response. Take it else where if you cannot handle the response that comes with sounding like a troll. Nobody is trying to get hot and heavy in the Sunday Game thread. No one is looking to fight. Stop being a girl.

huh

Football message board intervened with a post my opinion. 

Stop trying to act so tough and impress others. 

31 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

I know it hurts that you see Josh is better every game but you need to take the Jets rose color glasses off regarding the Jets

Bro, im not even a huge Darnold fan and my Jets have been terrible 21 of the 25 years I've rooted for them. 

There are no such things as "rose colored" glasses when you're repping gang green. 

With that said, Josh Allen maybe better than what he was last year, but the guy still has a long way to go. I trust him to run the football and even catch it. But everytime he drops back it's just an inconsistent watch. 

Football message board intervened with a post my opinion. 

Stop trying to act so tough and impress others. 

Post an opinion that had nothing to do with the topic at hand because you were more interested in the negative reaction than a positive discussion.

PS:

these people don’t care if I’m a tough guy or not lol. you act like we’re at recess and my elementary school reputation depends on this conversation. This is a internet community and it’s time for you to start treating it like one. There’s nothing to gain from anyone acting tough or trying to impress. 

Post an opinion that had nothing to do with the topic at hand because you were more interested in the negative reaction than a positive discussion.

PS:

these people don’t care if I’m a tough guy or not lol. you act like we’re at recess and my elementary school reputation depends on this conversation. This is a internet community and it’s time for you to start treating it like one. There’s nothing to gain from anyone acting tough or trying to impress. 

I posted my opinion on a football message board in an ongoing discussion, you didn't like my opinion so here we are. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I posted my opinion on a football message board in an ongoing discussion, you didn't like my opinion so here we are. 

Yasssss joewilly, continue to dodge the already explained fact that this “opinion” you posted didn’t have anything to do with the ongoing discussion. You didn’t read that. Nope. Didn’t see that explained 35 times at all. Continue to press an obsolete view on this. Please do. You’re making yourself look so intelligent.

Yasssss joewilly, continue to dodge the already explained fact that this “opinions you posted didn’t have anything to do with the ongoing discussion. You didn’t read that. Nope. Didn’t see that explained 35 times at all. Continue to press an obsolete view on this. Please do.

Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen are currently better than Sam Darnold thats a fact and my opinion. 

in case you didn't understand the first time. 

Maybe if I tell you tomorrow you will get it. 

28 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Man Lamar Jackson is fn awesome. He’s gonna be (already is) dangerous for a long time I think.  His throws just come out smooth. 

I know Bills only played Jets and Giants but I like how they play to their strengths. And do it really well. I can see them fighting for a wild card in the end. 

I wouldn't anoint him yet....I mean he just beat the Dolphins and the Cardinals.

You didn't like it thats why.

I don’t give a sh*t about it lmao. @14 in Green said the same thing and here I am arguing with you about it instead of him. Why is that joewilly? Because he didn’t insert himself in the convo and spew some random crap that had nothing to do with what me and another poster we’re talking about. I’m not understanding why you cannot get this thru your thick skull.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

I don’t give a sh*t about it lmao. @14 in Green said the same thing and here I am arguing with you about it instead of him. Why is that joewilly? Because he didn’t insert himself in the convo and spew some random crap that had nothing to do with what me and another poster we’re talking about. I’m not understanding why you cannot get this thru your thick skull.

Because he backed down to your nonsense. I didn't. I have better things to do than this go enjoy the game drink the 40oz Colt 45 and calm the hell down. 

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They’re tanking for Trevor Lawrence in 2021 and I respect it 

I just don't understand how you can tank for A QB that isn't available in this years draft.

I know they're tanking but the bigger take is the players have mutinied on Flores. 

18 minutes ago, Lith said:

Exaclty.  There is a plan.  It will be very ugly for the next 14 weeks; but they have a plan.

Problem is how does Flores get what players he has now back. Granted best case is they're turning over the roster. Last I heard there are only 23 guys eft from last season. 

Giants may be on the cusp of doing the same thing. 

The NYJ? uh....

Just now, Bugg said:

Problem is how does Flores get what players he has now back. Granted best case is they're turning over the roster. Last I heard there are only 23 guys eft from last season. 

Giants may be on the cusp of doing the same thing. 

The NYJ? uh....

2 first rounders in 2020.  2 first rounders in 2021.  2 2nd rounders in 2020.  2 2nd rounders in 2021.  They have sacrificed this season and this roster to bring in talent in the future. Its a plan. And if they can execute, the Phins will have chance to bring in a lot of young talent in the next couple of seasons.  But they could be historically bad this year.

Yes in my opinion he backed down. My choice of words. 

Yeah, but I’m definitely the tough guy trying to impress instead of you right?? 

ever think he “backed down” because this is the interwebz and it’s not that serious. You are talking like I bullied him and he told me he wouldn’t hit back if I hit him loooool.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yeah, but I’m definitely the tough guy trying to impress instead of you right?? 

ever think he “backed down” because this is the interwebz and it’s not that serious. You are talking like I bullied him and he told me he wouldn’t hit back if I hit him loooool.

Your opinion of how I used the words and how your reading comprehension skills interpreted them.