Sunday Game Thread

Lith

57 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

I know it hurts that you see Josh is better every game but you need to take the Jets rose color glasses off regarding the Jets

No one here is hurt, or wearing rose colored glasses (maybe sh*t colored).  They're posting their opinions. 

This is at least your second post in this thread.  Don't you have a bills forum to be at?  If you're going to troll, at least do it on the message board of the team you're playing this week and hang with Giants fans.

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Because he backed down to your nonsense. I didn't. I have better things to do than this go enjoy the game drink the 40oz Colt 45 and calm the hell down. 

I really don't want to get involved here, joe, but @Patriot Killa and I haven't argued over anything today. We've discussed a few things (sort of like adults). So please explain or point out where I "backed down" exactly?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I really don't want to get involved here, joe, but @Patriot Killa and I haven't argued over anything today. We've discussed a few things (sort of like adults). So please explain or point out where I "backed down" exactly?

You’re doing this wrong — you treat the internet like real life, so if someone disagrees with you, you yell at them and call them paperboy from now on.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Lith said:

And, after nearly 7 quarters of football, the Chicago Bears, led by offensive genius Matt Nagy, have finally scored a TD.

yup. there are 32 football teams. a handful are actually quite good. millions of people hopingTHEIR tema escapes the black hole of NFLsuck teams

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Disregard @14 in Green I apologize for dragging you into this entire situation. 

I made my comments and someone didn't like them so they turned it into an argument and did the usual spin Dr maneuver to try and seem like they were right the entire time. 

For the record I said Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen are better than Sam Darnold.