Sunday Game Thread

Lith

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

No one here is hurt, or wearing rose colored glasses (maybe sh*t colored).  They're posting their opinions. 

This is at least your second post in this thread.  Don't you have a bills forum to be at?  If you're going to troll, at least do it on the message board of the team you're playing this week and hang with Giants fans.

1st of all Giants boards sucks so that should be a testament that you have a great board.

2nd of all which is the main point of why I’m here which is I couldn’t stand before the season started most members on this board not respecting the fact that Jets/Bills were at similar points in our rebuild. More specifically the smug/elitist attitude that ya guys had a franchise QB and Josh Allen wasn’t sh*t. 

I knew Allen put in the work this year to be better but all I heard especially after some preseason games was Jets we’re going to be dropping 30 a game blah, blah. Point being is dont act like ya the toast of the AFC EAST and ya didn’t do sh*t yet 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mastenpark said:

1st of all Giants boards sucks so that should be a testament that you have a great board.

2nd of all which is the main point of why I’m here which is I couldn’t stand before the season started most members on this board not respecting the fact that Jets/Bills were at similar points in our rebuild. More specifically the smug/elitist attitude that ya guys had a franchise QB and Josh Allen wasn’t sh*t. 

I knew Allen put in the work this year to be better but all I heard especially after some preseason games was Jets we’re going to be dropping 30 a game blah, blah. Point being is dont act like ya the toast of the AFC EAST and ya didn’t do sh*t yet 

0-4.

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

At some point, his teammates are going to label him a fruit and he’s going to have earned the label. I like Sam a lot, but he’s missing too much time on the field for injuries that aren’t exactly broken clavicles. 

Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, and Kyler Murray have already surpassed him.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Preach brother! 

20 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Hmmm... 

23 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

OMG I put on the Mets game when Denver took the lead. What were there 30 seconds left? I can't believe I missed the end...  a bad roughing the passer penalty from what you guys are saying, but how the hell did they get down close enough for the FG?

The refs cheated the Broncos by throwing a ruffing the passer flag on Chubb when it replay showed it was a clean hit. 

Usually the Patriots don’t come out looking like gang busters the way they do right now. They look like the elite and the rest of the teams look like little kids. They usually for them start slowly and then build their mo. I think I guess it will be different this season and not in a good way for them. I don’t think the Antonio move will long term help their cause. There will be chinks in their armor especially in the locker room. They think they can out smart everyone and out maneuver every other team. But they could just be outsmarting themselves. I might be wrong but hope I’m right. I couldn’t stand seeing them win another ring. 

3 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Usually the Patriots don’t come out looking like gang busters the way they do right now. They look like the elite and the rest of the teams look like little kids. They usually for them start slowly and then build their mo. I think I guess it will be different this season and not in a good way for them. I don’t think the Antonio move will long term help their cause. There will be chinks in their armor especially in the locker room. They think they can out smart everyone and out maneuver every other team. But they might just be outsmarting themselves. I might be wrong but hope I’m right. I couldn’t stand seeing them win another ring. 

Are you forgetting who the HC/GM is. 

Image result for bill belichick pics

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Okay.