Jump to content

Sunday Game Thread


Lith
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

1st of all Giants boards sucks so that should be a testament that you have a great board.

2nd of all which is the main point of why I’m here which is I couldn’t stand before the season started most members on this board not respecting the fact that Jets/Bills were at similar points in our rebuild. More specifically the smug/elitist attitude that ya guys had a franchise QB and Josh Allen wasn’t sh*t. 

I knew Allen put in the work this year to be better but all I heard especially after some preseason games was Jets we’re going to be dropping 30 a game blah, blah. Point being is dont act like ya the toast of the AFC EAST and ya didn’t do sh*t yet 

Josh Allen is sh*t.  Don't be stupid.

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The pi challanges are brutal.  Dont these coaches understand unless its blatantly obvious, u r not getting the call?

They keep challanging these ticky tack no calls.

Yes, but under the rulebook alot of them are in fact PI. Looks like the refs are telling coaches loud and clear they don't care about the new NFL challenge rules, they will not change their own calls. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, joewilly12 said:

He beat the NY Jets so what does that make us. 

It makes the Buffalo Bills better than the New York Jets on that given day.  Allen had 4 turnovers.  His RBs made huge plays in the running game.  His lone TD was an incredibly poor throw that his receiver made a fantastic adjustment.

The argument you just made is the argument a 4th grader makes.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

It makes the Buffalo Bills better than the New York Jets on that given day.  Allen had 4 turnovers.  His RBs made huge plays in the running game.  His lone TD was an incredibly poor throw that his receiver made a fantastic adjustment.

The argument you just made is the argument a 4th grader makes.

Disagree and no argument. 

Better get a bath and get ready for bed. 

  • Sympathy 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

It makes the Buffalo Bills better than the New York Jets on that given day.  Allen had 4 turnovers.  His RBs made huge plays in the running game.  His lone TD was an incredibly poor throw that his receiver made a fantastic adjustment.

The argument you just made is the argument a 4th grader makes.

Be honest flukey turnovers besides the fumble a batted pass and bad catch by cole Beasley we would be defending darnold if he had the same turnovers. And the touchdown was a good throw he put it there for his recevier to make a play. wish darnold did that for robbie 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

He beat the NY Jets so what does that make us. 

We have one of the worst CB groups in the league and no outside pass rushers. We are not a measuring stick for opposing QBs.  And yet we managed four turnovers and gave away two more against Allen.  

Count me among those who aren’t yet sold on Allen.  He’s played low quality defenses and still looks pretty inaccurate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

We have one of the worst CB groups in the league and no outside pass rushers. We are not a measuring stick for opposing QBs.  And yet we managed four turnovers and gave away two more against Allen.  

Count me among those who aren’t yet sold on Allen.  He’s played low quality defenses and still looks pretty inaccurate.

Agreed with that but as football fans not just a jets fan. He drove the ball up and down the field pretty much the whole game just turned it over at bad times. Im just being honest 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...