Sunday Game Thread

Lith

We have seen teams tank before but IMO what MIA is doing is beyond that.  It goes against the spirit of all games being at least competitive yet there's really nothing the league can do about it.  I feel bad for the players left on that team who won't be able to abandon ship.  

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

We have seen teams tank before but IMO what MIA is doing is beyond that.  It goes against the spirit of all games being at least competitive yet there's really nothing the league can do about it.  I feel bad for the players left on that team who won't be able to abandon ship.  

For those too young to remember, they like the 1976 Jets.

12 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Meh you’re high on every QB that isn’t Sam Darnold lmaoo. I’ll have to wait till mid-season to make a better assessment of L Jack.

I was high on Jackson last year when he was drafted. I watch a lot of ACC football down here.

When he came in at the end of last year I saw good things even though the offense was designed for a Flacco style QB...

The clincher was the Ravens and Harbaugh deciding to revamp their offense in the offseason around him. The kid looks like he's back at the 'Ville now. Harbaugh is such a good HC. He went all in with LJ and it's gonna pay off.

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I was high on Jackson last year when he was drafted. I watch a lot of ACC football down here.

When he came in at the end of last year I saw good things even though the offense was designed for a Flacco style QB...

The clincher was the Ravens and Harbaugh deciding to revamp their offense in the offseason around him. The kid looks like he's back at the 'Ville. Harbaugh is such a good HC. He went all in with the kid and it's gonna pay off.

very good football player. period. 

bad idea to mention darnold is same sentence...   he's outplayed Sam by a large margin.

Still waitin n hopin about Sam, myself....jury still way out....

• Upvote 1