Sunday Game Thread

Lith

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

very good football player. period. 

bad idea to mention darnold is same sentence...   he's outplayed Sam by a large margin.

Still waitin n hopin about Sam, myself....jury still way out....

Last year he did no such thing. This year is a different conversation but not a very long one being that Sam has played 1 game so far and L Jackson has played 2. We’ll have to save that one for later if we want to make any real sense. Also no one was comparing the two. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Last year he did no such thing. This year is a different conversation but not a very long one being that Sam has played 1 game so far and L Jackson has played 2. We’ll have to save that one for later if we want to make any real sense. Also no one was comparing the two. 

Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen better than Sam Darnold. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, DLJ said:

The Dolphins May be the worst football team in history

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I don't know how they let Flores do this. There haven't been many success stories involving Bellichick acolytes. One thing to tear down a bad foundation. Ryan Fitzpatrick is not an NFL QB. Your team by design has no chance. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

cool bra. glad to have you weigh in on the matter rather than cry over getting buttfumbled.

No bra here PK 

No crying stating a fact something you don't like. 

Hey what happened to you getting the position here I forgot what its was. 

Maybe because no one wanted news a day late and dollar short like a PAPERBOY.

Related image

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

I don't know how they let Flores do this. There haven't been many success stories involving Bellichick acolytes. One thing to tear down a bad foundation. Ryan Fitzpatrick is not an NFL QB. Your team by design has no chance. 

This isn't Brian Flores' fault at all. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

No bra here PK 

No crying stating a fact something you don't like. 

Hey what happened to you getting the position here I forgot what its was. 

Maybe because no one wanted news a day late and dollar short like PAPERBOY.

I love how you complain about him being a "paper boy" every other day, and thank him for doing what he does in the middle of threads when he provides quality information.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I love how you complain about him being a "paper boy" every other day, and thank him for doing what he does in the middle of threads when he provides quality information.

He forgets who he is every Thursday morning. I wouldn’t put too much stock in him to have a consistent opinion of an online poster lmfao.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You the man PK big hot shot wanna be. 

Amounts to nothing all the time. 

Hot shot? Wanna be? This is a football forum, my guy. I’m not sure I follow? What exactly do I wanna be? What am I doing to portray myself as a wanna be? I’m very confused right now

^You’d think this guy knows me in real life when you read the way he personally describes me lol. 

pls stop making yourself look silly. We’re all adults here. I wasn’t even comparing QB’s. You literally inserted yourself in the conversation

“j0sH aLLeN Nd lAmaR jAKson R bEttEr” 

for no reason lol.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Hot shot? Wanna be? This is a football forum, my guy. I’m not sure I follow? What exactly do I wanna be? What am I doing to portray myself as a wanna be? I’m very confused right now

^You’d think this guy knows me in real life when you read the way he personally describes me lol. 

pls stop making yourself look silly. We’re all adults here. I wasn’t even comparing QB’s. You literally inserted yourself in the conversation

“j0sH aLLeN Nd lAmaR jAKson R bEttEr” 

for no reason lol.

Im not your guy son. 

I intervened in a discussion on a football message board with my opinion. 

Did you ever get the JetNation job? 

15 minutes ago, Bugg said:

They’re tanking for Trevor Lawrence in 2021 and I respect it 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Bugg said:

losing historically every week is definitely the way to rebuild your franchise. 

No matter how many picks they have if they get blown out all season, it's going to difficult to ever get that locker room back.