We will rally around Trevor Siemian and we'll play good football

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

He had DT for 100 and a score.

20B824C1-FD73-48BD-B78D-AFF25EAD82CF.thumb.jpeg.602c63313fdb0baf68bfe79c7cafa251.jpeg

I’m not saying he’ll win but if I won’t be surprised if he operates the Offense decently. It won’t overpower Baker bombing on our nothingness core of CB’s to OBJ, Njoku and Jarvis Landry. No MLB or DL who can stop Nick Chubb from hurting us up the middle. The Browns have to sh*t the bed in literally the WORST fashion a team has ever done it in order for us to have a chance.

But with a name like the Browns they sure have smelled like shyt before haven't they? They have a history of shyting their bed. Jets 28 Browns 17.

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

gh.jpg

SAR I

Think about it.... they make these silky things for every team, every year.

Some where, some care free, hopeful,  6 or 16 year old got  one for Christmas.

Jags, Titans, Jets, Chargers,  Detroit etc.. That thing is sitting on a book case  for a decade,collecting dust. Kid grows up, discovers women, drugs,Music etc.. finds in a drawer.. and laughs his head off at his childhood. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

the Jets are going to get clobbered tomorrow night. Not because I'm a negative Nancy or something stupid like that. They'll lose because they simply do now have the horses in the race. You can blame that on the former GM. You can blame the current clusterf*ck at kicker on our CURRENT GM and HC. Our new regime had already done an inexplicably DUMB thing to start their inaugural season. Everyone is hush hush about it because you're not supposed to speak derogatively about the GM and HC in their first season, but facts are facts. Going into training camp with one kicker that was borderline NOT NFL talent is a very, VERY stupid thing to do.

What did the GM do to deserve criticism? Mac was the one who let Myers walk. Douglas didn't get hired until after free-agency and the draft. At least allow him to have his first draft and FA before criticizing him. 

8 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Because we aren’t supposed to...

Fick will win it with a 50 plus yarder...

I don't often root for the Jets to win. However, the Stains have been talking so much trash all summer. Guaranteeing SBs, trashing other teams' player and even their own players. $350K watches on the field? Please... Go Jets!

6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Probably 

This is precisely the kind of goofy sh*t that the Jets do.

Major letdown blowing a 16-0 lead against a mediocre Bills team on opening day with a mostly healthy roster...and then beat a supposed “Super Bowl contender” in the Browns the next week while missing their prized young QB, superstar ILB, #3 overall pick DL, etc while inspiring false hope only to get the dogsh*t smacked out of them by New England 6 days later.

It’s not only possible, I fully expect it.

Only thing missing from your scenario is the half dozen Trade Darnold; Start Siemian threads if we win tomorrow.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

44 minutes ago, STLuLu said:

What did the GM do to deserve criticism? Mac was the one who let Myers walk. Douglas didn't get hired until after free-agency and the draft. At least allow him to have his first draft and FA before criticizing him. 

Did you read my post?

1 hour ago, NYJ1 said:

So now that this clusterf*ck organization has shown it's true colors, are you ready to walk back your very insane, outlandish claims of playoffs this year? This team doesn't have the talent to touch even 8 wins.

Absolutely not.

If anything, I'm encouraged.  I didn't realize that CJ Mosely was this good and that he would make our defense that good.  And Le'Veon Bell?  Not a speck of rust on him.  Jamison Crowder?  Hell yeah.  Joe Douglas?  Nice job in filling some cracks.  Adam Gase?  Very nice job with the media amongst their attempted Dysfunction 2.0 Campaign this year.

If we can go 2-4 we can make the playoffs.  The 7 game stretch in the middle of the season is quite manageable with very little travel, no dome games, no hot weather games, no travel to the west coast, not a single franchise quarterback, not a single scary running back.

2-4 then 6-1 and then at 8-5 we control our own destiny against the Steelers (0-2), Ravens (tough), and Bills (we had 'em beat).

SAR I

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Absolutely not.

If anything, I'm encouraged.  I didn't realize that CJ Mosely was this good and that he would make our defense that good.  And Le'Veon Bell?  Not a speck of rust on him.  Jamison Crowder?  Hell yeah.

AGREED on all counts.

Joe Douglas?  Nice job in filling some cracks. 

Nice job filling in cracks? Kicker is his fault. It was Mac's decision to let Myers go, but it was DOUGLAS'S decision to go into camp with only ONE kicker. It's stupid to only have one kicker on the roster. Competition is Football 101.

Adam Gase?  Very nice job with the media amongst their attempted Dysfunction 2.0 Campaign this year.

He's one game into his Jets career and he already got completely outcoached and outclassed by Sean McDermott.

If we can go 2-4 we can make the playoffs.  The 7 game stretch in the middle of the season is quite manageable with very little travel, no dome games, no hot weather games, no travel to the west coast, not a single franchise quarterback, not a single scary running back.

Well. I suppose anything is possible? But it's much more likely this team goes winless until Sammy gets back and we get all of our best players back on the field.

2-4 then 6-1 and then at 8-5 we control our own destiny against the Steelers (0-2), Ravens (tough), and Bills (we had 'em beat).

SAR I

This team simply doesn't have the talent to catch fire that way. They are simply not consistent enough and haven't shown consistency in years. This team is more likely to win about SIX games given the problems they are already dealing with and a roster that is pretty much talentless.

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Of course i care if we win.  Typical idiot jet fandom.  Because dink and darnold is out, lets just not care anymore.

I suggest you watch tomorrow.  You might see a jet qb throw it more then 3 yards down the field.

Yeah, Vaders response didn't make much sense to me either. WTH is his point? 

5 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

The Jets have a chance tomorrow, it won't be easy, but the offense should look a lot better then last week (shouldn't be hard to do).

I can see them winning if the defense plays well. (Unless Mosely really is the most irreplaceable LB in the history of football, they can). 

We are going to have use a lot of nickel on defense since Mosely is out and our DBs suck in man to man

I really hope DT plays.  I had him in fantasy a few years ago when he played with Siemian they know eachother pretty well already 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Philc1 said:

We are going to have use a lot of nickel on defense since Mosely is out and our DBs suck in man to man

I really hope DT plays.  I had him in fantasy a few years ago when he played with Siemian they know eachother pretty well already 

Our DB's suck period.Bottom line when it comes to Mac was that he ALWAYS allowed the team to go into the season with fatal flaws abound.

2015 - no QB, terrible ST's, no edge rusher, OL terrible

2016 - Darron Lee, Hack need I say more? Their defense wasn't even close to Rex Ryan years. terrible ST's once again. Edge rusher, OL terrible

2017 - Mac insured this teams futility. Was there anyone left after he got done blowing up this roster?

2018 - WR, OL, edge rusher

2019- this season I see FOUR fatal flaws.... Corner, OL, Kicker, edge rusher

bottom line - you CANNOT possibly win when all of your opponents know the team had fatal flaws. Any decent HC will know how to exploit that to the point where you can't possibly win.