This rookie WR class is looking legit

Integrity28

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Used to be WRs took 2-3 years to develop, but that was when DBs could beat them up in coverage.

Also because these spread concepts have been pouring into the league year after year and guys come in feeling comfortable with what they’re doing. The hardest part is getting separation against professional DB’s and truthfully you can be schemed open some of the time for that.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

#ThanksMac

DK, Hollywood, Deebo, McLauren... amongst many others having immediate impacts across the league. It’s wild to see this many rookies this impactful. Used to be WRs took 2-3 years to develop, but that was when DBs could beat them up in coverage.

Just wait until the rookie WR we drafted this year breaks out. Oops!

12 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Don't worry, Robby and Enuwa are better than a rookie because they are just as talented and already have experience!

Robby still has potential because they guy can get open deep.....it's a different story if our QB's can hit him. Enunwa was a horrible resigning as I think most people pointed out at the time. Total jag and he could never stay healthy so Mac gives him a 36mil extension that we're already looking to get out of.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RobR said:

Robby still has potential because they guy can get open deep.....it's a different story if our QB's can hit him. Enunwa was a horrible resigning as I think most people pointed out at the time. Total jag and he could never stay healthy so Mac gives him a 36mil extension that we're already looking to get out of.

Robby is not a #1 WR and never will be we need a #1 WR. 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, RobR said:

I forget the point in my post where I said Robby was a #1. 

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im just reminding you. 

5 minutes ago, RobR said:

Of what? I've never said RA could be a #1 WR.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok I never said you did. 

You feeling OK. Seems like it's been a tough one on the interwebz for you today.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Also because these spread concepts have been pouring into the league year after year and guys come in feeling comfortable with what they’re doing. The hardest part is getting separation against professional DB’s and truthfully you can be schemed open some of the time for that.

Great point.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RobR said:

Just wait until the rookie WR we drafted this year breaks out. Oops!

Devin Smith....anyone remember him?  Led the Cowboys in receiving and caught a TD pass.  Wouldn’t have minded stashing him somewhere,  anywhere on the Jet roster or practice squad in case he gets back to full health, which he appears to be now.

Jets still have a bottom feeding roster outside of the high priced Free Agents.

• Upvote 1