This rookie WR class is looking legit

Integrity28

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

If I was Joe Douglas I wouldn’t touch the defense. Just play whatever on the cheap.  Go all in on offense.  All resources; draft, FA, Cap, everything. Screw defense. You need game breakers.  

Been saying this for a while. Defense is a luxury, and it’s really there for getting turnovers. Offense is everything.

Pats D has allowed less than 20 pts their last 3 games. Go look up how long they had to be on the field in those games, because of that offense.

39 minutes ago, JiF said:

If I was Joe Douglas I wouldn’t touch the defense. Just play whatever on the cheap.  Go all in on offense.  All resources; draft, FA, Cap, everything. Screw defense. You need game breakers.  

Normally I would agree with you but our CB's are so bad we have too address that position soon. We don't have a #2 CB on our roster right now.

I have no problem going 80/20 favoring the offense but we desperately need that 20% on defense at the CB position.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Why do people keep saying this. “Macc is gone, stop complaining”. The Jets will be feeling the ripples of Macc’s many failures for years. So, no, I won’t stop complaining.

When he was here, complaining about him was SOJF thinking.

Now that he is gone, complaining is “beating a dead horse.”

Seems that it’s never the right time to criticize the team.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, RobR said:

Normally I would agree with you but our CB's are so bad we have too address that position soon. We don't have a #2 CB on our roster right now.

I have no problem going 80/20 favoring the offense but we desperately need that 20% on defense at the CB position.

I wouldn't mind having a decent pass rusher on the roster. I don't think the Jets have one of those.