Redskins stunted our growth

Jetster

I remember a lot of us were laughing about the Redskins taking Brandon Sherff & leaving us forced to take BPA in 2015. Just imagine if the Skins had taken Leonard Williams & we took Sherff. 

It could have been just the start of an offensive rebuild where in 2016 instead of taking Darron Lee on defense we kept building the offense & took Will Fuller, 2017 instead of Jamal Adams, Patrick Mahomes, 2018 without having to trade for Sam we take Nelson, and this year we take T.J Hockenson. 

None of these things happening were out of question if we had an offensive leaning GM. I just went through this painful process again because I read this board a lot & since 2011 there were many, many Jet fans here that have been screaming for a change in drafting in the 1st round & how we always pick defensive players. 

How easy would it had been to sign 2 DTs in free agency & a Safety? And Le'veon Bell became a free agent this year. 

The Jets could have very easily with an offensive leaning GM had Patrick Mahomes at QB, Will Fuller, Crowder & ? at WR, Hockeson & Herndon at TE, and Bell & Montgomery at RB to start the 2019 season. Plus 3 more 2nd round picks (2 in 2018 & this years 2019). 

You guys who post here & wanted OFFENSE were completely 100% right. Drafting DTs & Safeties with high #1 picks in this new era of football was stupid! 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 4

I remember a lot of us were laughing about the Redskins taking Brandon Sherff & leaving us forced to take BPA in 2015. Just imagine if the Skins had taken Leonard Williams & we took Sherff. 
It could have been just the start of an offensive rebuild where in 2016 instead of taking Darron Lee on defense we kept building the offense & took Will Fuller, 2017 instead of Jamal Adams, Patrick Mahomes, 2018 without having to trade for Sam we take Nelson, and this year we take T.J Hockenson. 
None of these things happening were out of question if we had an offensive leaning GM. I just went through this painful process again because I read this board a lot & since 2011 there were many, many Jet fans here that have been screaming for a change in drafting in the 1st round & how we always pick defensive players. 
How easy would it had been to sign 2 DTs in free agency & a Safety? And Le'veon Bell became a free agent this year. 
The Jets could have very easily with an offensive leaning GM had Patrick Mahomes at QB, Will Fuller, Crowder & ? at WR, Hockeson & Herndon at TE, and Bell & Montgomery at RB to start the 2019 season. Plus 3 more 2nd round picks (2 in 2018 & this years 2019). 
You guys who post here & wanted OFFENSE were completely 100% right. Drafting DTs & Safeties with high #1 picks in this new era of football was stupid! 

Ok lol
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

What if you had just jetted up and sucked Sam's dick so he didn't get mono from some skank?

• Thumb Down 6
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

What if you had just jetted up and sucked Sam's dick so he didn't get mono from some skank?

This sh*t has to be ban worthy. Are these the types of retorts moderators love to see on these boards? Jeremy definitely has a small penis & has compensated by being an internet idiot. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

This sh*t has to be ban worthy. Are these the types of retorts moderators love to see on these boards? Jeremy definitely has a small penis & has compensated by being an internet idiot. 

says the guy who made this post:

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

And if you or I were GM the Jets would have at least 75% of all you listed RIGHT NOW.

Front Office has been just horrific beyond words.  But once again, and this can not be Overststated, the Jets have had essentially a Fraud GM handling the last 5 Drafts.  The guy was about to be fired in Houston as the so called Scout he was.  Who believes Maccagnan was ever really a GM?

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

And if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

We need more threads on the following:

1. Players we didn't draft but could have.

2. Players we didn't draft because they were already gone.

3. Players we almost drafted based on silly rumors.

4. Players we wish we had drafted in rounds we didn't have a pick in.

5. Players we drafted that sucked.

6. Players we drafted and cut that sucked with other teams too.

7. Players we drafted and later became all time greats after we cut them.

8. Players we are glad we didn't draft because they ended up sucking by the teams that drafted them anyway.

nuff said.....

Let Go Jets

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

46 minutes ago, David Harris said:

The double safety pic of Marcus Maye over Dalvin Cook bothered me in real time and has bothered me ever since 

We could have Patrick Mahommes and Dalvin Cook but instead we have Marcus Maye and Jamal Adams and our pass defense isn't even good.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

Once upon a time I dreamed that I was Ron Jeremy.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

So here is the deal:

1. You started a thread that a lot of people don't agree with but his response isn't cool 

2. He was banned as soon as I saw it

3. We don't appreciate your response at all, just report the post and move on in the future. He started it but your reply is not better.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jetster said:

This damn bastards I never knew.

It's pretty funny how Jet fans process posts? My post shows almost exactly what the Jets team & their drafts might have looked like had they stopped hiring defensive coaches & catch up to this league on offense. 

Its not OUTRAGOUS to say it could of started with Scherff had the Skins taken Williams. Who's to say an offensive coach wouldn't have seen what Andy Reid saw in Mahomes (their were guys here that wanted to draft him). 

Todd Gurley or Dalvin Cook were right there. If this team went into the last 4 drafts with an offensive mindset all of these things were possible & all of these players were chosen SOON AFTER we took defense.