Redskins stunted our growth

Jetster

4 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Eye roll, indeed.  Who would wish for better players we could have easily had, when we can continue being a bottom 5 team for the better part of a decade.

You don't have a time machine and can't undo history. It is what it is. Lamenting previous drafts only hurts you. Just deal with it , hope for a better draft this year and move on.

3 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

You don't have a time machine and can't undo history. It is what it is. Lamenting previous drafts only hurts you. Just deal with it , hope for a better draft this year and move on.

This is a Jets discussion forum.  Not anyone’s real life.  I’m not really hurt by it so much as I’m talking about the current state of the Jets, as impacted by the past.  If we ignore all that’s happened prior, that’s led to this point, what’s left to discuss?

10 hours ago, TeddEY said:

This is a Jets discussion forum.  Not anyone’s real life.  I’m not really hurt by it so much as I’m talking about the current state of the Jets, as impacted by the past.  If we ignore all that’s happened prior, that’s led to this point, what’s left to discuss?

If we weren't allowed to discuss the past, I feel like we would all spend more time actually building that time machine so we could change it lol.