Jump to content
Reynolds1029

A Moment of Silence for Sam

Recommended Posts

Lets all take a moment of silence and reflect on the amazing QB we have.

The guy posted 0 turnovers and PLAYED WITH MONO

Love to see how many turnovers Mark Sanchez, Chad Pennington or Baker Mayfield would have while playing WITH MONO against the Bills defense and an offensive line that's well... offensive.

The guy is special and we can be 0-6 when he comes back and he could win us 10 games. 

If DT could give us an ounce of even his 2017 self we could be going places this year.

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Reynolds1029 said:

Love to see how many turnovers Mark Sanchez, Chad Pennington or Baker Mayfield would have

^^^^Ok Jets fans have to stop this goofy sh*t right here lol.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Reynolds1029 said:

Lets all take a moment of silence and reflect on the amazing QB we have.

The guy posted 0 turnovers and PLAYED WITH MONO

Love to see how many turnovers Mark Sanchez, Chad Pennington or Baker Mayfield would have while playing WITH MONO against the Bills defense and an offensive line that's well... offensive.

The guy is special and we can be 0-6 when he comes back and he could win us 10 games. 

If DT could give us an ounce of even his 2017 self we could be going places this year.

 

I agree with everything you're saying about Sammy except that he can win 10 games. This team isn't talented enough. Sammy doesn't have enough weapons around him for that. Once again, the GM didn't do his job. There's a very good reason why Mac got fired.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYJ1 said:

I agree with everything you're saying about Sammy except that he can win 10 games. This team isn't talented enough. Sammy doesn't have enough weapons around him for that. Once again, the GM didn't do his job. There's a very good reason why Mac got fired.

Sammy?    Your making me sick dude......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jet hustle said:

Sammy?    Your making me sick dude......

GET OVER IT

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I agree with everything you're saying about Sammy except that he can win 10 games. This team isn't talented enough. Sammy doesn't have enough weapons around him for that. Once again, the GM didn't do his job. There's a very good reason why Mac got fired.

No weaponzzzzz!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it me, or do the homers sound like trolls now when they start threads like this one?

Im not trying to be an ass, but it seems so forced and fake...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jet hustle said:

DT...  ?    Darryl Tally?

Demaryius Thomas. There should be a rule a player has to be on the team at least a week before initials are used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Is it me, or do the homers sound like trolls now when they start threads like this one?

Im not trying to be an ass, but it seems so forced and fake...

The power of positive thinking! Believe it will happen and it will!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finding out he played with Mono eases my worries of his missing Robbie a few times. Fans commented on how he wasn't hitting the long ball. Well, imagine being weakened & playing in a pro football game.

I'd feel better about our chances without Sam if we hadn't suffered so many other injuries & this Oline had played together longer. It would be a shocker if the Jets could somehow pull off a victory tonight. I just don't want them to be an embarrassed on a national stage again like they were for the Buttfumble & that god awful game they played against Indy getting down 21-0 on 3 drives that looked like a hot knife slicing butter. I turned that one off before halftime. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

spleen.jpg

Sam Spleen thinks of him often.

SAR I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...