A Moment of Silence for Sam

Reynolds1029

Lets all take a moment of silence and reflect on the amazing QB we have.

The guy posted 0 turnovers and PLAYED WITH MONO

Love to see how many turnovers Mark Sanchez, Chad Pennington or Baker Mayfield would have while playing WITH MONO against the Bills defense and an offensive line that's well... offensive.

The guy is special and we can be 0-6 when he comes back and he could win us 10 games. 

If DT could give us an ounce of even his 2017 self we could be going places this year.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 3

18 minutes ago, Reynolds1029 said:

Lets all take a moment of silence and reflect on the amazing QB we have.

The guy posted 0 turnovers and PLAYED WITH MONO

Love to see how many turnovers Mark Sanchez, Chad Pennington or Baker Mayfield would have while playing WITH MONO against the Bills defense and an offensive line that's well... offensive.

The guy is special and we can be 0-6 when he comes back and he could win us 10 games. 

If DT could give us an ounce of even his 2017 self we could be going places this year.

I agree with everything you're saying about Sammy except that he can win 10 games. This team isn't talented enough. Sammy doesn't have enough weapons around him for that. Once again, the GM didn't do his job. There's a very good reason why Mac got fired.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NYJ1 said:

I agree with everything you're saying about Sammy except that he can win 10 games. This team isn't talented enough. Sammy doesn't have enough weapons around him for that. Once again, the GM didn't do his job. There's a very good reason why Mac got fired.

Sammy?    Your making me sick dude......

• Sympathy 1

22 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

No weaponzzzzz!!!!

33 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Is it me, or do the homers sound like trolls now when they start threads like this one?

Im not trying to be an ass, but it seems so forced and fake...

The power of positive thinking! Believe it will happen and it will!

• Upvote 1

Finding out he played with Mono eases my worries of his missing Robbie a few times. Fans commented on how he wasn't hitting the long ball. Well, imagine being weakened & playing in a pro football game.

I'd feel better about our chances without Sam if we hadn't suffered so many other injuries & this Oline had played together longer. It would be a shocker if the Jets could somehow pull off a victory tonight. I just don't want them to be an embarrassed on a national stage again like they were for the Buttfumble & that god awful game they played against Indy getting down 21-0 on 3 drives that looked like a hot knife slicing butter. I turned that one off before halftime.