A qb whose name rhymes with Mosh Ballen is 2-0

Philc1

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

To be honest Lamar Jackson has been playing a lot better than I ever thought he would. Ditto Kyler Murray. I thought he was actually retarded after that Dan Patrick interview.

The position is probably less about book smarts and more about instinct and having the right marriage of player and scheme. Although I did believe Geno was too dumb to be an NFL QB (or functioning human being).

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a genius after all.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jgb said:

The position is probably less about book smarts and more about instinct and having the right marriage of player and scheme.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a genius after all.

Sure he is

Fitz is a clown.  Just because he got a 1000 on his SATs I could care less he’s a locker room cancer

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

To be honest Lamar Jackson has been playing a lot better than I ever thought he would. Ditto Kyler Murray. I thought he was actually retarded after that Dan Patrick interview.

Mark Andrews and Marquise Brown -  how disgustingly sick are those 2?

Just now, Philc1 said:

Sure he is

Fitz is a clown.  Just because he got a 1000 on his SATs I could care less he’s a locker room cancer

Uh... 1000 is right around average (I think) back before they fiddled with it. Nowadays I think 1000 would be borderline braindead.

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Uh... 1000 is right around average (I think) back before they fiddled with it. Nowadays I think 1000 would be borderline braindead.

I think it’s back to 1600 scale

If you’re an athletic recruit and you get in the neighborhood of 1000 all the Ivy League schools want you 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

Just now, Philc1 said:

I think it’s back to 1600 scale

If you’re an athletic recruit and you get in the neighborhood of 1000 all the Ivy League schools want you 

It is, but 1,000 is good not great. No way are you getting into Harvard with a 1,000.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It is, but 1,000 is good not great. No way are you getting into Harvard with a 1,000.

As an athletic recruit you can that’s what the whole Felicity Huffman scandal was about the guy would get dumbass rich kids who had bad grades and SATs classified as athletic recruits 

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

It is if you have a wicked jump shot

Well you were wrong, that is all. It happens. But you said you don't care that he is smart and he got 1,000. Dude probably got a 1,500 or a perfect score.

There are kids today getting 1,600's and not getting into Harvard.

As an athletic recruit you can that’s what the whole Felicity Huffman scandal was about the guy would get dumbass rich kids who had bad grades and SATs classified as athletic recruits 

Are you trying to get banned? If so you are doing a good job.

Stay on topic.

You’re still not getting into Harvard with a 1,000 even if you are Trevor Lawrence.

That’s not their thing.

• Sympathy 1

It should be pointed out that when even Nathan Peterson was playing QB,Bils fans were saying the receivers were dropping his passes.  If true,  it's conceivable Allen's low completion percentage last year was at least partially due to receiver drops-that is, perhaps both Peterson and Allen were not as bad last year as stats indicate.

• Upvote 1

You’re still not getting into Harvard with a 1,000 even if you are Trevor Lawrence.
That’s not their thing.

Lebron James could get 1,000 and not get in there.

Yep. And why would average students who are top athletes want to go there anyways? Ivy League schools only provide scholarships on a financial need basis; they don’t offer athletic scholarships.

If you’re going to an Ivy, at least 95 % of the time you’re doing so because you’re a brilliant student.
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep. And why would average students who are top athletes want to go there anyways? Ivy League schools only provide scholarships on a financial need basis; they don’t offer athletic scholarships.

If you’re going to an Ivy, at least 95 % of the time you’re doing so because you’re a brilliant student.

Double post 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You absolutely have to be brilliant. Like Max said, they routinely reject students with perfect SATs. They want students who bring something to the table in addition to being geniuses. People who published a novel, started a charity, speak 5 languages, have a unique life experience... in addition to extraordinary academic achievement. If you happen to be able to throw or catch a ball, okay but that’s not much of a consideration for them.

• Sympathy 1

I this one of those I told you so posts??  I still wouldn't want him, he misses the easy throws...does make some athletic throws and runs well, but I can't see him making it through a complete season with the hits he takes and how reckless he is diving head first for first downs and trying to jump over people.  but maybe you're right...don't really see what good that does a Jets fan at this point...

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Well you were wrong, that is all. It happens. But you said you don't care that he is smart and he got 1,000. Dude probably got a 1,500 or a perfect score.

There are kids today getting 1,600's and not getting into Harvard.

That's because their parents didn't pay off the AD and make up fabricated pictures of their children rowing. It also would've helped if they knew Jeff Epstein. Epstein was one of Harvard's most prized donors. They got multi millions from the guy.

Back to the topic-

The Bills have a much improved roster, great defense and a QB with athletic skills and an arm.  Their drafting ran circles around the Jets and the Giants.  They will beat most other average teams.  

They will have a tough time with good teams.  They could possibly crack the playoffs.  Playing the Jets and Dolphins 4x will help.  

Not concerned about the Bills long-term, as they can’t win to either pay Allen or take the time to replace him  

• Upvote 1