Sign in to follow this  
Philc1

A qb whose name rhymes with Mosh Ballen is 2-0

One day maybe he will be great, I don’t know. But the 2019 Bills being 2-0 is all about their defense and one of the easiest starting schedules in memory.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

To be honest Lamar Jackson has been playing a lot better than I ever thought he would. Ditto Kyler Murray. I thought he was actually retarded after that Dan Patrick interview.

The position is probably less about book smarts and more about instinct and having the right marriage of player and scheme. Although I did believe Geno was too dumb to be an NFL QB (or functioning human being).

Ryan Fitzpatrick is a genius after all.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Philc1 said:

Sure he is

Fitz is a clown.  Just because he got a 1000 on his SATs I could care less he’s a locker room cancer

Uh... 1000 is right around average (I think) back before they fiddled with it. Nowadays I think 1000 would be borderline braindead.

Just now, Philc1 said:

Mark Andrews and Marquise Brown -  how disgustingly sick are those 2?

Incredible what good drafting can do. And those ingrates in Baltimore basically pushed Ozzie Newsome to retire after a couple years of like 9-7.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

As an athletic recruit you can that’s what the whole Felicity Huffman scandal was about the guy would get dumbass rich kids who had bad grades and SATs classified as athletic recruits 

You’re still not getting into Harvard with a 1,000 even if you are Trevor Lawrence.

That’s not their thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep. And why would average students who are top athletes want to go there anyways? Ivy League schools only provide scholarships on a financial need basis; they don’t offer athletic scholarships.

If you’re going to an Ivy, at least 95 % of the time you’re doing so because you’re a brilliant student.

Double post 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep. And why would average students who are top athletes want to go there anyways? Ivy League schools only provide scholarships on a financial need basis; they don’t offer athletic scholarships.

If you’re going to an Ivy, at least 95 % of the time you’re doing so because you’re a brilliant student.

You absolutely have to be brilliant. Like Max said, they routinely reject students with perfect SATs. They want students who bring something to the table in addition to being geniuses. People who published a novel, started a charity, speak 5 languages, have a unique life experience... in addition to extraordinary academic achievement. If you happen to be able to throw or catch a ball, okay but that’s not much of a consideration for them.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company