A qb whose name rhymes with Mosh Ballen is 2-0

Philc1

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep. And why would average students who are top athletes want to go there anyways? Ivy League schools only provide scholarships on a financial need basis; they don’t offer athletic scholarships.

If you’re going to an Ivy, at least 95 % of the time you’re doing so because you’re a brilliant student.

Or you're Jared Kushner. 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

My friends daughter scored a 1545 and still didn’t get into Harvard. Ended up at Vanderbilt. Freaking beautiful campus. 

Many times its a blessing NOT to get into the highest end school.  It's better to excel at a "lesser" school than be in the middle of the pack at an Ivy.  

• Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I don't get Jets fans fetishes for hating on their own players. I guess is just comes from the inability to blame anybody when their team sucks because of injuries

I know right, why blame the players for them losing. Clearly it is the fans fault lol.

• Upvote 1

I actually love Josh Allen as a QB, and would love to have had him as a Jet if that is where the cards landed. He has all of the tools to be great and any of you that do not think so are living in denial. Also would love to have seen the other Josh Allen as a Jet but of course...

3 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

Sorry, I still don't see it with Allen. He'll put up stats, but if we watched our qb turn over the ball 4 times, we'd be calling for the backup. Also, he keeps running like this he'll eventually get hurt. He may be great one day, but first he needs to prove he can be consistent from the pocket. 

Watch these two games again.  Allen can be shakey at times, but when he needed to, he was hitting receivers in very tight windows.  I've seen tremendous improvement from him over last year.

And the 4 turnovers against the Jets, one was a blindside strip sack, one was a fumbled exchange caused by his center when he got blown up and the other was off his receivers hands into the waiting arms of Mosley.

Allen has looked very good so far this year.

I'm not saying I would have taken him over Darnold or that he's the next Brady....I'm just saying people are not giving him enough credit for how well he's played these first two games.

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

Sorry, I still don't see it with Allen. He'll put up stats, but if we watched our qb turn over the ball 4 times, we'd be calling for the backup. Also, he keeps running like this he'll eventually get hurt. He may be great one day, but first he needs to prove he can be consistent from the pocket. 

Naw you rather watch your Qb to lead your team to 8 pts in 60 minutes. Wake me up when your QB passes for more than 170 yards against us. Only the Jets would be taking credit for 3 out 4 unlucky turnovers. 

Next game we play we will win by 17. Get healthy Jets. Don’t want no excuses week 17