*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

JoeC36

Good thing we drafted 2 safeties in the 1st & 2nd round so they can give up a play right between them for 26 yards setting up a FG with 5 seconds left in the half! Seeing both of these guys Adams & Maye come in late tells you everything you need to know about WHY WE SUCK!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

You have to try to be this unprepared. Again Gase game plan stinks. The announcers said at one point every completion was behind the line of scrimmage. They are not trying to call off NFL level play calls. Sure our jags receivers drips some crucial plays but how you going to be disappointed in guys that you know will do that 

The game plan is horrible. This off is Gase fault. Give Greg Williams the head coaching job already.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Good thing we drafted 2 safeties in the 1st & 2nd round so they can give up a play right between them for 26 yards setting up a FG with 5 seconds left in the half! Seeing both of these guys Adams & Maye come in late tells you everything you need to know about WHY WE SUCK!!!!

shamolholic

Bash am has made more plays than Leo makes in a season.  Offensive line play is worse with Kalil than it was with Harrison  can we line the TE on Beachums side once in a while and chip or double team Garrett ? 21 at CB looks like a keeper 

21 does look like a keeper. If Bowles were still coaching we would be watching Trumain trail the Browns WRs all over the field.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

Until Sam gets back, we are going to be inept offense.  Hope he comes back after the bye week.  

Hate to say it but with Sam we will be better but we will still have a hard time.  I’m hoping when Herndon gets back he will help enormously but we need some better pass catchers.  Bell can’t do it on his own

• Upvote 1

Garbage is garbage no matter how f*cking pretty the bag is.
That's the f*cking point.  Even if Gase ends up being garbage, McCarthy was no better of a choice. Aaron Rodgers won that ring.  Not McCarthy.  I can't believe you needed this spelled out for you.

Let me spell this out for you:

Sean Payton: Drew Brees 1 ring
Mike Tomlin: Big Ben 1 ring
Bill Cowher: Big Ben 1 ring
Dungy: Peyton Manning 1 ring

I can go on. McCarthy has a .613 career winning percentage. Please stop insulting football fans intelligence.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

You have to try to be this unprepared. Again Gase game plan stinks. The announcers said at one point every completion was behind the line of scrimmage. They are not trying to call off NFL level play calls. Sure our jags receivers drips some crucial plays but how you going to be disappointed in guys that you know will do that 

The game plan is horrible. This off is Gase fault. Give Greg Williams the head coaching job already.

How about we give Westhoff the job.