JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

Smh Trevor Siemian is paranoid in the pocket. He can’t complete a pass if he can’t stop having happy feet and jumping around back there. This is annoying already.

• Upvote 1

Just now, More Cowbell said:

I want to see the Jets run on first and second down. Enough of this trying to pass. 

Oh how the times have changed😂

Just now, static14 said:

On a positive note Cashman looks great.

Being forced into the starting role may have accelerated the development some.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

One word: Vedvik

Nothing Douglas has done so far has worked.  This guy looks like another Idzik or Macagnan 

Nate Hairston looks like a decent corner. I mean, idk what exactly you expect him to do. Most of the moves he has made are little waiver wire transactions that neither make or break anything. He hasn’t had an opportunity to do anything of significance. You don’t come in here and just start trading high draft capital left and right. I’m sure he wants to have a decent sized first draft. Can Jets fans shut up and wait for the guy to spend some time behind the desk first. I understand the injuries and results are frustrating and it feels like we haven’t been able to catch a break in 50 years but this isn’t on Jos Douglas.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Philc1 said:

The dude thought Vedvik could be a nfl kicker

And now you can’t wait to see his drafts?

You seriously going to judge his entire career to be had on swinging and missing on a Kicker he got for free that half the league wanted to also kick the tires on?

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company