JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Bell has to keep the ball out of Mayfields hands by sustaining long drives and eating up a lot of time.  Our secondary just has to keep the WR's contained and I believe we can pull this out.

Unless GW pulls the bounty scheme tonight and Landry & Odell get injured, we are not containing the WRs.  I fear the Browns will score at will and the game will be over before halftime.

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

We have to do is find a way to win tonight, and the season is back on track.  Next week in NE is going to be rough, but did anyone watch that Eagles game last night.  They certainly looked beatable. 

A lot going against us, but if we can just find a way to get a win tonight, all is not lost.

Oy, 1.  Nobody's beating NE this year.  2) The Eagles looked beatable because their two top WRs got injured during the game (and Goedert didnt even dress).   If Jackson and Jeffrey are healthy when we play them, they wont be so beatable.   The Eagles biggest flaw is the lack of a starting caliber RB on their roster.

21 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

I don't know why, and its probably foolish, but for some reason i feel we win tonight, because everything we expect turns out to be the exact opposite.

Jets 27 Cle 24

Just hoping for a good game with positive development somewhere on the team.

The problem with Siemian is although he may be a competent QB, and he is very accurate when it comes to screens and slants, he has only average arm strength and is mostly ineffective throwing deep or to the sidelines.  Our hope rests on a big game from Bell and a lot of play action passes and screens.

• Upvote 1

Just now, prime21 said:

This board is going to be so ugly tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

I miss Bowles.....................JK, but this is going to get embarrassing. our OL may be the worst we've had in years and we do not have 1 starting (or backup) caliber CB.

Just now, Fantasy Island said:

Please be hurt

Dude, nobody deserves what just happened to him. that could be a career ending injury.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

Brock Osweiller's phone just rang, if he hangs up cud Jay Cutler be next?

Terrible play call. momentum was shifting - you need to blitz on 3rd and long

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Bell is good

Maybe we can get a 2nd Round pick from the Chiefs for him

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

You suck.

If Darnold were starting this would be a close game - not saying we wud win, but we'd be in it.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company