JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

Bell has to keep the ball out of Mayfields hands by sustaining long drives and eating up a lot of time.  Our secondary just has to keep the WR's contained and I believe we can pull this out.

Williams needs us to be in nickel zone coverage the entire night even first down

Our DBs cannot cover man to man

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The Baker Mayfield fans on this site are peeking our of their holes just waiting to assail us about how good their boy is and how bad our QBs spleen is.  For that reason alone I hope the Jets show up.

Hey! Maybe this is the game the president does something memorable to help us win a game?

Baker stunk last week.  Maybe he goes nuts this week facing the Bad News Bears secondary and a DC who blitzes too much

1 minute ago, Wonderboy said:

How do u give up 26 on 3rd and 20 OMG 😮 

You don’t call time to give your DBs a breather

We were saving TOs for y’know

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

marcus maye!!! baller...

waste pick waste player POS

look at that angle on the OBJ TD...  thats almost as good as Pryor...   

get off my team...

OBJ Kyle Wilson’d Maye

• Upvote 1

Just now, Green Truth said:

Watching the postgame.  Bart Scott says on the big OBJ touchdown that Greg Williams was pissed due to the fact that they had the perfect defense called and Neville Hewitt's inexperience caused him to peek into the the backfield.  He said if Mosely is in there that is a pick 6.  As Mosely would have jumped that route.

Probably.  

2 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

The reason is Johnson id a big time *WUSSY* and he shouldn't see the field again this season and never again as a Jet. Won't tackle and plays 8 yards off the LOS in man to man coverage and then lets the WR catch and run right by him. That's why we should crap can his lazy butt.

Trumaine is getting cut end of the season

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But remember that time when Adams and Maye were supposed to be the best Safety duo in the league?

If we pay Adams OMFG

13 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Macc

It all starts with the Johnsons 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yet we still feel the effects of his horrendous tenure. And will continue to do so for the next several seasons as well.

Got news for ya the current GM ain’t looking great either

Fire Gase and Douglas.  Promote Williams and offer Scott McCloughan the GM job

Only way we avoid wasting Darnold 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

I don’t disagree that those guys are overhyped, but this game was not about the defense.

We had 4 passing yards at halftime. We didn’t have an NFL offense for most of the night.

It’s a miracle that we only gave up 23 considering how bad the offense was 

Gase just sucks 

Instead of going to shotgun and 4 wide to spread the field he’s having Trevor do 5 step drops while our OL is getting trashed 

And the screen passes!  Browns defenders read Gase’s screens all night

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

What, precisely, should Douglas have done? Who was he going to find in August and September that was going to make a difference?

This is why you fire your scrub GM before the draft and free agency. There’s really nothing to be done of any significance until the offseason 

One word: Vedvik

Nothing Douglas has done so far has worked.  This guy looks like another Idzik or Macagnan 

18 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Douglas hasn’t had the opportunity to have any impact on the roster yet. Ain’t happening. Neither will Gase be going anywhere anytime soon. Hopefully, both these dudes get rid of the waste products Macc has poisoned us with. Adams, Leo, Maye, Winters, Khalil, Beachum, Tru Johnson, Etc etc etc. This team needs to be wiped clean and remade from scratch.

The real problem is at the top the Johnsons still meddle and run the show 

The jets were horrible under Hess until he told Parcells the team is yours you make all decisions 

I don’t think the Johnsons are smart enough to do that with a Jim Harbaugh 

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Nate Hairston looks like a decent corner. I mean, idk what exactly you expect him to do. Most of the moves he has made are little waiver wire transactions that neither make or break anything. He hasn’t had an opportunity to do anything of significance. You don’t come in here and just start trading high draft capital left and right. I’m sure he wants to have a decent sized first draft. Can Jets fans shut up and wait for the guy to spend some time behind the desk first. I understand the injuries and results are frustrating and it feels like we haven’t been able to catch a break in 50 years but this isn’t on Jos Douglas.

The dude thought Vedvik could be a nfl kicker

And now you can’t wait to see his drafts?

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company