JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

Just now, STLuLu said:

Is this Browns vs Jets or Browns vs Browns? All the MNF football crew wanna talk about is the Browns. Bunch of groupies. 

Without Sam there really is nothing to talk about for the Jets.  Everyone expecting The Jets to get steamrolled tonight.

Just now, More Cowbell said:

Siemian is awful 

Him and Webb were awful in preseason also.  I did not expect anything different tonight.

With all The Browns fire power.  the defense is playing well.  The offense is abysmal.  I am not a fan of his,  do not care for his politics,  but Kapernick may be the only QB out there that can salvage this at the moment.  Falk is nowhere near ready and Trevor most likely done until week 12.  The life of a Jets fan.

• Like 1

Defense is playing well but the front  take horrible angles.   Baker should have been blown up with a good angle.

• Upvote 1

The Browns are not good.  Baker is not good.  They are playing a Division 2 offense tonight with 1 star who does what he can with zero help.  Sorry Leveon.  I actually feel bad for the man.

• Upvote 1

Roberts with the punch.  Gets it on his own.  Once again defense trying.  Hey what is Loggains doing.  Looks like a donut eater.  Why does this dude exist for this team.

1 minute ago, johnnyjet said:

This franchise needs an exorcism 

Sad to say. Joe Willie made a deal with the devil. Until he is gone this team will go nowhere.  Not that I want him to leave the earth.  Just will be more pain for me until he does. 

Watching the postgame.  Bart Scott says on the big OBJ touchdown that Greg Williams was pissed due to the fact that they had the perfect defense called and Neville Hewitt's inexperience caused him to peek into the the backfield.  He said if Mosely is in there that is a pick 6.  As Mosely would have jumped that route.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Our LB's are garbage without Mosley and Williamson. 

Hewitt confirmed in his post game interview that play was on him.  Bart Scott was correct.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company