JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

I hope Gregg Williams blitzes all game so we can pound Baker Mayfield into the turf.  I don't care if those turn into long completions or flags.  Beat him up until he cries.  

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What a natural leader. Who has this many pictures of themselves? 

Actual leader of the defense:  CJ Mosley

Backup playcaller when Mosley goes down:  Neville Hewitt

Still calls himself #Prez:  Jamal Adams

• Upvote 2

What do you guys want from gase going with bell all the time 
Do you really think Faulk from.the practice squad can pass with this OL

Come on 

Jets fans: “Falk is gonna get hurt with this OL. Do we have an emergency QB?”

Also Jets fans: “WTF with this conservative play calling? UNLEASH TEH FALK”
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I'm wondering what we're supposed to be building off of here.
75% of this team is hired mercs.... who are we supposed to talk about tomorrow? 

#PlayoffRoster
  • Upvote 1

When you consider that this is the Jets pop warner team it's at least promising to see the D playing with pride and passion.
It's time to unleash the Falk...  flea falk flicker upcoming.

Falk sucks.

lol
  • Upvote 1

Game over.
When you play your safteties at the los every play that will happen,
Marcus maye total an utter garbge.  He is back gthere as the center fielder, takes an awful angle and just watched the guy run away from him.

But remember that time when Adams and Maye were supposed to be the best Safety duo in the league?
  • Haha 2

With their pop warner team?  yeah..

thankfully varsity will be back in time.

I must have missed the part where “varsity” players Beachum, Osemele, Leo, Adams and Maye stepped up their games tonight.

This roster is trash outside of Bell. Stop deluding yourself that we’ll be fine at perfect health. Especially since it’s rare to find a team that has perfect health at any point in the season.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

New Orleans doesn't look like a playoff team with Brees out..  I watched the game.
We have Darnold, Simeian, Quincy, DT, Mosley, Q, etc out and you're thumping your chest because we're losing and blaming Macc?
 it's bizarre and shameful.

Yes, it’s shameful to be pissed at the GM that led this team to 24-40 over a 4-year period and is the architect of this trash heap 2019 squad you predicted would head to the playoffs.

Say “JV squad” one more time and you’re headed to ignore.

Well good thing that GM is gone 

Yet we still feel the effects of his horrendous tenure. And will continue to do so for the next several seasons as well.

It's not the JV squad, simpleton.  It's the POP WARNER squad.

Beachum, Leo, Adams and Maye belong in Pop Warner. Agreed.
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I don’t disagree that those guys are overhyped, but this game was not about the defense.

We had 4 passing yards at halftime. We didn’t have an NFL offense for most of the night.

It’s a miracle that we only gave up 23 considering how bad the offense was 

For sure, but given the sheer amount of resources spent on the defense, there's no excuse for stuff like that 89-yard TD to Beckham or that 20-yard completion just before halftime that handed the Browns another 3 points.

Leo sucks, Trumaine Johnson sucks, Adams and Maye are always a step slow and we burned a # 3 overall pick on yet another DT who already has health issues and probably isn't a pass rusher.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I remember that some people on here were giving me crap for saying the same thing.  I still don't understand WTF CJ was thinking letting a GM who was on the way out the door run the draft and spend $100M in FA.

Because Macc wasn't headed just out the door.  It took convincing from Crazy Eyes to finally fire him.  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company