JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

You know how the Jets are infamous for getting beat by second string QBs coming out of the bullpen? I'll never forget the NY papers back in December 1981 mocking the Seahawks who were forced to start a guy from "Little Milton College" some kid named Dave Krieg. He threw for 2 TDs and ran for another beating the favored Jets on a 57 yarder to Steve Largent. It seems like the Jets were always the team to turn nobodies into somebodies, who knows, maybe tonight that'll change and Seiman ends up being the next Tom Brady. 

Does anybody else remember the 1st MNF game that Namath's Jets lost to Cleveland? The thing I remember the most about it was the 15 yard holding penalties against the Jets on every drive that they started moving the ball. I think on one drive they had to go like 180 yards to score. Frigging officials always have had it out for the Jets it seems. 

To sit here watching a game with my head in my hands all night, and this is the 2nd game of the worst season ever. I never thought it could be this bad or get any worse and it has. Can the Jets just forfeit the rest of the season/

• Like 1

Douglas needs to start getting anything he can for these scrubs like Miami is doing. Get a #1 for #33? TAKE IT!. a 4th for any one of the WRs take it. Anyone want one of the scrubs on the DLine? take them

• Upvote 1

Dump this team of scrubs for draft picks and build it from the O-line out not the FOCKING D-Line. I'm sick of this crap team

Can somebody please explain to me what good drafting the best defensive lineman year after year after year is doing for the Jets?

15 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Making them unwatchable 

Mick it has NEVER been this bad, this absolutely hopeless, this early

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company