JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

This is either going the be like the battle  of Stirling Mel Gibson wins in "Braveheart", or the scene at the end when he gets drawn and quartered. I will be watching and hoping for the former rather than the later.

But if it's gonna be the later, may Nick Chubb go for 215 yards and 4 TDs or I will lose in fantasy. 

Go Jets! or something...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I hate to say it because the circumstances are so sh*tty, but this game falls directly on Gase’s shoulders. I don’t expect them to win, but Gase has to find a way to keep the team from embarrassing themselves and to keep it close, at least. Every coach loses players throughout the season, and even though the team sucks, the head coach has to get the best out of what he has regardless. 

Winning would be better, But Gase needs to show all the genius talk was justified. If he thinks handing off to Bell and dumpoffs is gonna get it done no matter who the QB is, he needs to flush his headgear,

Very impressed with Bell, but no matter how good a back is, without the threat of a deep passing game, he will be keyed out. And need significantly better line play.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, freestater said:

Our secondary scares the sh*t out of me. 

Function of not having any pass rush. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Nice pass rush.

1 1000 2 1000 3 1000 4 1000 ...not gonna cut it. 

Adams blitzed, didn't get there, big play, a trend. 

• Upvote 1

Adams got there and made a play...uh...

Do the Jets have a completion yet? A 1st down? 

• Upvote 1

Adams needlessly risked another 15 yard penalty and extending a drive. 

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

unreal. how did his leg do that and he not be in an air cast?

Because a broken ankle initially doesn't hurt that bad until the swelling kicks in. Been there, done that, it's deceiving. Give it about a n hour or 2, he'll be walking with crutches or a cane. 

• Upvote 2

OL is terrible. But let's see what Faulk can do. Bellamy and Anderson both had drops that could've gone for big 1st downs. 

Not much of a pass rush. But in fairness the offense doing almost nothing is gonna wear them down.

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

good drive - at least they moved the ball..

Say what ever you want about Gase, and there's been a lot of bad stuff so far. He isn't giving up, not on this game, not on this team. That is not a small thing. 

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Game over.

When you play your safteties at the los every play that will happen,

Marcus maye total an utter garbge.  He is back gthere as the center fielder, takes an awful angle and just watched the guy run away from him.

As good as OBJ is that was really inexcusable. 

Usually would be inclined to watch the postgame show, but the Wilponzis are too cheap to pay for a SNY2 clearance on local cable systems. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company