JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Were we chanting a$$hole? Hahaha 

I got a good laugh out of that.  I guess he didn't quite feel at home again without first throwing a temper tantrum out there.

• Upvote 1

Alright O, let's make something happen here.

The D struggled to start, but I won't complain about stopping them in the red zone.  Now just step it up from here.

Oh man, I feel bad for Siemian right now.

Maybe Darnold's mono isn't such a bad thing for this team after all.

Holy crap.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Gase was an absolutely awful hire. Awful. It's going to get and stay ugly for a while, bud.

I've never wanted to be proven so unbelievably wrong than my hate of this hire... but holy crap.

It's clear the team still has no clue what's going on.  This OL is bad, but it's not that they're even getting beat.  Both plays had completely unblocked rushers that no one was even looking at.  Everyone's totally baffled.

Outside of that one ridiculous throw and catch on the first drive, Mayfield looks like crap out there.  Helping the D look not as bad as they really are.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mark78 said:

OK...if we do not get a score this drive, I am done...Gase needs to dial some brilliant qb whisperer BS now

Let's go with baby steps here.  Lesson #1:  tell the OL to at least attempt to block the DL standing directly in front of them.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

I can’t believe the Jets are wasting the best years of Lachlan Edwards. 

The highlight of Maccagnan's GMing career.

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

It’s almost as if the guy who struggled to build an offense in Miami and the guy who hasn’t had a top 10 defense in a decade weren’t the best coaches to hire. 

I'm no big GW fan, but there's hardly much to be hating on him for yet in this game, particularly the growing list of guys that unit is without.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Coquito said:

The Bills have won more games in Met Life stadium than both the Jets & Giants this year. 

Would anyone really be surprised if that were still the case at the end of the season?

So I'm not even kidding right now, as this is how messed up this all is, but... what if Falk doesn't last through the game?

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Just now, PCP63 said:

3rd and 19, let's just run...

Meh... I actually agreed with that decision on the very rare occasion, given I usually hate it, but it ultimately pushed them into FG range.

• Upvote 1

In fairness, outside of the horrific penalties, the D has done pretty well for itself........ as I'm saying that, this friggin' team.  I take it all back.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

lol... refs even gave like a solid 2-count after the play clock ran out before finally blowing the whistle.  Just wanted to be sure the Browns really wanted a penalty.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

It's not even a joke that the refs are 100% completely regulating the clock entirely differently based solely on who has the ball.

Just now, NYJ1 said:

2003, 2005, 2007, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018???? Take your pick. This offense is as inept as it was in any of those years.

Down to the 3rd stringer by mid way through week 2... this is like an even worse version of 2005.

I guess that makes Falk our modern day Bollywood.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company