JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Meh. Williams is a loon who won’t be with the team next year. We need to see Gase keep the squad on the right track in a lost season to have any confidence in him moving forward 

for the record Williams is the only coach who got his players ready for the season and executed a winning game plan. Buffalo was shut out until injury and even then it took some pretty incredible plays by Buff to pull it off. Gase can change his image since only one game has been played but right now, make no mistake Gase is seen as the coaching problem, not Williams.

I hope gase figures out to use Bell and throw for 1st downs.

*also Williams could be a loon  but I like him

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I like Williams, too, but I think the only way he’s here next year is if Gase implodes (or leaves for the Michigan State job) and Williams takes over as HC

what if we actually make him head coach

You have to try to be this unprepared. Again Gase game plan stinks. The announcers said at one point every completion was behind the line of scrimmage. They are not trying to call off NFL level play calls. Sure our jags receivers drips some crucial plays but how you going to be disappointed in guys that you know will do that 

The game plan is horrible. This off is Gase fault. Give Greg Williams the head coaching job already.

• Upvote 1

Omg so let me get this right your play has bell on the line of scrimmage with no blockers verse three defenders...dm how didn't he convert that. I mean they should have just executed. 

Is it too late to get Joe Douglass to fire this turd

I just can't believe this sh*t

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

3rd & 2 & we throw. Why not run twice there if your going on 4th anyway? I don't understand Gase one bit?

3 and 2 and you want to run with bell twice?.  I don't think you understand how Gase football works

So basically that last play is what bell is capable of everyplay and our off wastes him.

I didn't want to react to last game because the buff def is really good but we can now see this is just Gase sucks at calling plays 

This is Monday freaking night and we are not only being embarrassed but we have to endure knowing we don't have a chance. Pure dumb luck and bell talent we get any yards. 

How does Gase make it past this week as our head coach.

He should be fired there is not excuse.

Love the three jets who gave up the play as bell was running. The contrast of what an NFL player and 4th string guys is Stark. Our house of paper off is bad. Everyplayer is pretty bad but to not even be giving it 100 percent is embarrassing. If you suck at least play hard. Bell out there hurdling dudes for ****s sake. Meanwhile other guys won't even catch the ball 

This is so bad

• Upvote 1

It only happens cause bell has to go so much extra. Should have just walked out of bounce or gone done but because he knows how ter....

Man what a night

4 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

Crap - #27 Harrison has been our best DB this game.

Haha true.

Also crap we are competing with Miami as worse off because of thier last coach

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

One word: Vedvik

Right because you saw he was no good. No one else just you . Crayzman.

That guy was supposed to be good and we were desperate. Took a shot and missed. Yeah but not really that bad.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company