JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

25 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I love Mayfield. He's my favorite player in the league. I root for the Jets laundry though, so tonight I'll hate him for 4 hours.

My prediction for tonight? I've been saying for two weeks the Jets win this game. I said back then it would be more likely the Jets beat the Browns then the Bills. Siemian is not a downgrade from Darnold at this point in Sam's career, and he knows Gase's offense. Bell shows up, the D has had the time to adjust for Mosely's absence.

Home dog on Monday Night is a great bet. The Browns OL looked horrible last week in their loss at home, rookie HC, first road game... Jets 27 - Browns 23 

Why is Mayfield your favorite player? 

Are you telling me they wearing black uniforms with a black endzone doesn’t make it harder to find the open guy? I guess it has the same positive effect for our D

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Is it so much easier with green uniforms and a green endzone?

Contrast tells me it would be, yes. Grass/green reflects light black absorbs it.

“Not much of a drop off between Darnold and Simien at this point in their careers”

hahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Simien has had more time to throw in two plays than Darnold had all week one combined.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Falk needs to friggin rip one in there past the sticks, come the **** on

The Kalil move has been an absolute disaster. I truly believe it led to the deterioration of the whole unit. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company