JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

7 hours ago, JoeC36 said:

Your New York Jets take on the Browns of Cleveland in a rematch of the first ever Monday Night Football game that took place in 1970 when @T0mShane was just ripping the heads of his sisters Barbie dolls, before becoming the sociopathic lunatic serial killer we know and love today. Anyway I digress. 

The Jets have their work cut out for them tonight missing half their team to injury and illness that usually only affects members of the high school band. 

The Browns come in with OBJ who insists on wearing a watch, when he all know he can't tell time unless its digital. 

Good luck to our Jets I hope they muzzle the Dawg pound and escape their own home stadium with a win. 

Clear Eyes, Full Heart, someone get me some booze. 

Welcome to the board. Look forward to seeing your contributions. I'm Crusher, ask me if you need anything. Cept, food. Foods mine. 

Just like last year. Browns whoop are ass and go onto to win some games. 

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nooooooo @The Crusher  stay positive man we can win this game. 

Maybe Simian gives us a boost compared to Sammy spit swapper but did you see our defense last week when CJ Mosley went out? Did you Joe? Did you?

19 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Yeah, what Defence, I thought Kacey Rogers got his job back..

The drop off was astounding.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I hate to say it because the circumstances are so sh*tty, but this game falls directly on Gase’s shoulders. I don’t expect them to win, but Gase has to find a way to keep the team from embarrassing themselves and to keep it close, at least. Every coach loses players throughout the season, and even though the team sucks, the head coach has to get the best out of what he has regardless. 

new-jets-coach-adam-gase-says-he-doesn-t-know-what-a-meme-is-despite-becoming-a-meme__94364_.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I like our chances tonight.  Bell will get a ton of carries and simien will throw deep early to keep the secondsry honest.

D played well against buffalo before they got gassed.  That will not happen tonight.

Jets - 24

Browns - 21

So far so good 

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Because a broken ankle initially doesn't hurt that bad until the swelling kicks in. Been there, done that, it's deceiving. Give it about a n hour or 2, he'll be walking with crutches or a cane. 

Right after you take the  boot off. Yowza!!!

Just now, Coquito said:

Look on the bright side, if Darnold doesn't catch mono, he's the one leaving the stadium in an ambulance lke Siemens and Falk.

“ Mono to the rescue!”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve never wanted to have sex with a person more than I want to have sex with that woman.

The board:  Hey @Maxman , did TOmShane leave again?

Maxman: Nah, he got the mono. 

The bioard: nice!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Very douchy post. People are pissed and upset and you just want to rub it in. 

Ok youre right. We should have hired mcarthy. Feel better? Now call your dad and try to fix your relationship. Maybe he does love you but he cant show it

Not necessary dude. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, viridis said:

We have no chance with Darnold either. He sucks.

No trolls  in the game thread 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company