JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

Genius.
Again. 
I think Dungy is a good coach, that's why I didn't bring him into it.  Caldwell is McCarthy without the ring.  I compared them because they both are overrated garbage that got propped up by HoF QBs.  This isn't hard.

Genius,

Your comparing an OC TO A HC. Dungy is not a good coach, but a great hall of fame coach. Once again, McCarthy has a super bowl as HC and multiple playoff appearances. Gase is a fraud with a LOSING RECORD and no super bowl wins as an HC. Also, Caldwell is 62-50 as HC. What is Gase’s overall record? It’s not hard to understand that HEAD coach’s have an impact in their teams performance.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Holy sh*t.  I can't.  This isn't difficult to comprehend.

So if McCarthy and Caldwell are hot garbage, then what’s Gase? You don’t comprehend: McCarthy has a super bowl championship. That’s the goal in a football season. Packer fans watched McCarthy lift the Lombardi Trophy. Do you comprehend that?

• Upvote 1

Garbage is garbage no matter how f*cking pretty the bag is.
That's the f*cking point.  Even if Gase ends up being garbage, McCarthy was no better of a choice. Aaron Rodgers won that ring.  Not McCarthy.  I can't believe you needed this spelled out for you.

Let me spell this out for you:

Sean Payton: Drew Brees 1 ring
Mike Tomlin: Big Ben 1 ring
Bill Cowher: Big Ben 1 ring
Dungy: Peyton Manning 1 ring

I can go on. McCarthy has a .613 career winning percentage. Please stop insulting football fans intelligence.

• Upvote 1

Lmao @ thinking Caldwell and McCarthy are good coaches.

1. McCarthy is not a good coach, but a great coach with a super bowl championship
2. Caldwell is a good coach with a career winning record who looks like Belichek compared to Gase
3. Don Shula and Marino didn’t even win 1 super bowl as a HC QB COMBO.
4. Are you saying the 4 coaches I mentioned in the prior post are garbage? They only won 1 championship with their QB?

I have no issue with going for it but you think they would have drawn something better up. This defense played their asses off but the margin for error is so small because of the offense sucking. Gase should be taking risks but he is looking like hot garbage with his game calling how can you go to crowder 14 times last week and nothing this week

The coach is a spineless weasel who only knows how to act tough in front of the media. He is a puke who I wish gets fired tonight.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company