JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

41 minutes ago, usapaw said:

And Gase is a complete loser.

Not exactly fair to say that.  This roster is feces from top to bottom (outside of the high priced FA’s)...Vince Lombardi (and I’m not equating him with Gase) would have a very difficult time winning a game with this Jet roster.

1 minute ago, MS jets Fan said:

Well we get the ball to start the second half.   No wonder Joe D needed a 6 year contract.

He has to rebuild Macc’s rebuild. 

• Upvote 1

Good thing we drafted 2 safeties in the 1st & 2nd round so they can give up a play right between them for 26 yards setting up a FG with 5 seconds left in the half! Seeing both of these guys Adams & Maye come in late tells you everything you need to know about WHY WE SUCK!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Fantasy, but I hope Gase pulls a Loe Holtz at halftime. He’s horrible and this offense is universally horrible.

Bash am has made more plays than Leo makes in a season.  Offensive line play is worse with Kalil than it was with Harrison  can we line the TE on Beachums side once in a while and chip or double team Garrett ? 21 at CB looks like a keeper 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Adams is sooooooooooooo overrated

mr no big plays

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wonderboy said:

How do u give up 26 on 3rd and 20 OMG 😮 

You don’t call time to give your DBs a breather

We were saving TOs for y’know

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

new atmosphere and mentality in the building huh? worse than ever if you ask me. For all the optimism and change, nothing has changed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app

Of course it’s changed. It’s pathetically worse!!!

You have to try to be this unprepared. Again Gase game plan stinks. The announcers said at one point every completion was behind the line of scrimmage. They are not trying to call off NFL level play calls. Sure our jags receivers drips some crucial plays but how you going to be disappointed in guys that you know will do that 

The game plan is horrible. This off is Gase fault. Give Greg Williams the head coaching job already.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

I don't like the fact Bell is getting ran onto the ground tho. 

I don't like the fact that he is the only competent player we have out there, but thats what Macc left us.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Good thing we drafted 2 safeties in the 1st & 2nd round so they can give up a play right between them for 26 yards setting up a FG with 5 seconds left in the half! Seeing both of these guys Adams & Maye come in late tells you everything you need to know about WHY WE SUCK!!!!

shamolholic

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Adams a second too late as usual

Jamal Adams’ career in a nutshell:

562A98CA-FE2C-4D60-AEE8-3D153A42122A.jpeg

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nope. The Browns are really the better team, but Kitchens. 

yes but GW is better than both coaches

Giving up that 20 yard pass to set up that field goal was brutal. They obviously played it soft on purpose and it didn’t work. 

The Browns are f*cking toying with us right now. There isn't 1 guy on that Browns sideline that's worried about this game or don't feel they can just turn it on again after we MAYBE kick another FG.

Bash am has made more plays than Leo makes in a season.  Offensive line play is worse with Kalil than it was with Harrison  can we line the TE on Beachums side once in a while and chip or double team Garrett ? 21 at CB looks like a keeper 

21 does look like a keeper. If Bowles were still coaching we would be watching Trumain trail the Browns WRs all over the field.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

It's a shame the offense is a dumpster fire because the defense is decent.

Gase = The white Todd Bowles.

• Upvote 1

Getting beaten down at home by the crappy Browns.  And the Pats twice plus Eagles and Cowboys once each are coming up.  The way things are going, I don’t see how we don’t start 0-6. 

• Upvote 1

Until Sam gets back, we are going to be inept offense.  Hope he comes back after the bye week.  

Hate to say it but with Sam we will be better but we will still have a hard time.  I’m hoping when Herndon gets back he will help enormously but we need some better pass catchers.  Bell can’t do it on his own

• Upvote 1

Garbage is garbage no matter how f*cking pretty the bag is.
That's the f*cking point.  Even if Gase ends up being garbage, McCarthy was no better of a choice. Aaron Rodgers won that ring.  Not McCarthy.  I can't believe you needed this spelled out for you.

Let me spell this out for you:

Sean Payton: Drew Brees 1 ring
Mike Tomlin: Big Ben 1 ring
Bill Cowher: Big Ben 1 ring
Dungy: Peyton Manning 1 ring

I can go on. McCarthy has a .613 career winning percentage. Please stop insulting football fans intelligence.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

You have to try to be this unprepared. Again Gase game plan stinks. The announcers said at one point every completion was behind the line of scrimmage. They are not trying to call off NFL level play calls. Sure our jags receivers drips some crucial plays but how you going to be disappointed in guys that you know will do that 

The game plan is horrible. This off is Gase fault. Give Greg Williams the head coaching job already.

How about we give Westhoff the job.