JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

The Browns are f*cking toying with us right now. There isn't 1 guy on that Browns sideline that's worried about this game or don't feel they can just turn it on again after we MAYBE kick another FG.

Seriously guy, these are two sh*t franchises and the Browns still are crap.

• Upvote 1

Anyone calling or even hoping for Gase to be fired, is jerking themselves. He already has a built in excuse with Sams and now Trevor's injuries. Just sayin..

• Like 1

So who's going to be backing up Falk next week?

Short of a complete miracle of Siemian's injury being only very minor, he's going straight onto IR.  Even if it's not really a season-ending injury, they have no room to carry 2 injured QBs on any already mess of a roster.

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

You have to try to be this unprepared. Again Gase game plan stinks. The announcers said at one point every completion was behind the line of scrimmage. They are not trying to call off NFL level play calls. Sure our jags receivers drips some crucial plays but how you going to be disappointed in guys that you know will do that 

The game plan is horrible. This off is Gase fault. Give Greg Williams the head coaching job already.

Gase is so afraid of the OL, and we’re seeing why

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

The half time show sucks as bad as the game

Yeah...what is this trash?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ken Shroy said:

Anyone calling or even hoping for Gase to be fired, is jerking themselves. He already has a built in excuse with Sams and now Trevor's injuries. Just sayin..

100%. He'll leverage these injuries the way he would any other scapegoat. Referring to my earlier post about career-extension.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Do we have a WR with a catch yet?

Robby. Oh wait it was called back on Beachum holding penalty 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

So who's going to be backing up Falk next week?

Short of a complete miracle of Siemian's injury being only very minor, he's going straight onto IR.  Even if it's not really a season-ending injury, they have no room to carry 2 injured QBs on any already mess of a roster.

Jay Cutler

• Thumb Down 1

The Browns are f*cking toying with us right now. There isn't 1 guy on that Browns sideline that's worried about this game or don't feel they can just turn it on again after we MAYBE kick another FG.

Idk about that. OBJ did his usual exit stage left once the game got physical. We really just need to manufacture some offense.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

"Some of the biggest musical acts in the business" - Suzy Colber, to you the audience

"If we add a little hippity hoppity to the broadcast, then all the uppity coloreds will stop kneeling." - Robert Kraft, to Roger Goodell

I wish Joe had just come up and tongued her and said me too baby

What was the last prime time regular season game we played well in?  The Monday night miracle?

• Upvote 1

Can't go through 42 pages but what is the deal with Johnson. He didn't start and I haven't seen him play. 

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

Well at least we are April draft champions with the number 1 pick...there is that.

8 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Gase looks spent

You don’t want to give a coach too much rope, but you have to feel for Gase, considering what he’s gone through here and in Miami

Can you imagine the Jets world when they're 0-9?  It's going to be monumentally disastrous - somebody will shoot someone.

The Dolphins did this intentionally - Jet up!

Just now, usapaw said:

Well at least we are April draft champions with the number 1 pick...there is that.

Nobody is beating Miami for that honor

4 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Do we have a WR with a catch yet?

I believe we had -13 yards of passing in the 1st half. That has got to be ANOTHER NEW YORK JET RECORD.

• Like 1

The OL has been bad again, but Beachum has been especially bad.

Gonna need an entire new starting OL in the next 2 years.  Draft two at least with the top three picks next year.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, RobR said:

Can't go through 42 pages but what is the deal with Johnson. He didn't start and I haven't seen him play. 

benched because he sucks 

• Upvote 1

Just now, RobR said:

It’d be refreshing if this is accountability, which we haven’t seen here since Mangini 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

First I watch that first half sh*t show, then I'm treated to some mumble rap. FML

I believe in Spanish but I'm still not sure.