*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

JoeC36

2 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

To sit here watching a game with my head in my hands all night, and this is the 2nd game of the worst season ever. I never thought it could be this bad or get any worse and it has. Can the Jets just forfeit the rest of the season/

You must be young

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Kelvin Beachum has single-handedly made me lactose intolerant in this game. I just went out of my way to finish a tub of Ben and Jerry's half baked because I knew sh*tting myself would be an acceptable reason to walk away from the tv. Wish me luck!

I'll be in the bathroom with you, in spirit.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

A friendly reminder - Marcus Mariota and the Tennessee Titans scored 43 points against this defence in week 1. Mariota threw 14 of 24 for 248 yards and three touchdowns and Derrick Henry ran 19 times for 84 yards and a touchdown (as well as catching a 75 touchdown pass from Mariota).

The Tennessee Titans, who were predicted before the season to struggle.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Kelvin Beachum has single-handedly made me lactose intolerant in this game. I just went out of my way to finish a tub of Ben and Jerry's half baked because I knew sh*tting myself would be an acceptable reason to walk away from the tv. Wish me luck!

Walking away to clean the refrigerator or oven is a good enough reason