JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

36 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Would take him over Gase any day of the week. Unfortunately, I think we’re stuck with Gase.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Not sure about that. Then again, Gase prob helped Joe D get the job so there’s probably a loyalty thing going on. 

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

There is no reason why Ty shouldn't be at the very least splitting time equally with Bell at this point..  Bell is still one of the better offensive weapons in the game and he's here a minimum of 2 years.  This is NOT the game to keep feeding him the ball.

It's pretty clear that the Jets could play for a fortnight and not put enough points on the board to overtake the Browns.

Gase should sit Bell and let Montgomery take the majority of the touches for the rest of the game. There's no point risking injury to the only player who is above average on offence.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, usapaw said:

Obviously not. It would have been 16-6 with a reason to play? Came away with 00 for the umteenth time and the D quit.

No, it would have been 23-6. You can't just eliminate that TD due to hindsight. 

Dump this team of scrubs for draft picks and build it from the O-line out not the FOCKING D-Line. I'm sick of this crap team

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm talking about reasonable people.  the people solely blaming Gase for this when half their offense is out don't count.

eh, in addition to all the problems with personnel and execution, there's clearly some bad coaching going into this... to blame one thing/person is foolish, they're blaming just Gase, you're blaming just personnel... so you're looking down your nose at people who are just being as short-sighted as you are.

• Upvote 1

I feel bad for Bell. He needs a raise. 

I turned it off. Hard to be positive at this point. 

1 minute ago, PCP63 said:

No, it would have been 23-6. You can't just eliminate that TD due to hindsight. 

Stop  dude just stop. Agree to disagree, DB

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Dolphins twice

Giants

Pitt

Bills?

Jets can’t beat Bills in buffalo. They are basically Rex Ryan’s jets with a better QB.

Beachum should be benched next week. If they're going to do it to Trumaine for his horrific play they should do it Beachum. He's been awful.