JoeC36

*****Official New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns Game Thread*****

I'm wondering what we're supposed to be building off of here.
75% of this team is hired mercs.... who are we supposed to talk about tomorrow? 

#PlayoffRoster
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You mean #21. 27 is Darryl Roberts

Yeah - you're right #21 has been the best DB but #27 has played well.

17 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I finally fell asleep but I woke up and game is still on.

I think this what Hell would be like, an eternity of watching this game over & over

• Haha 1

When you consider that this is the Jets pop warner team it's at least promising to see the D playing with pride and passion.
It's time to unleash the Falk...  flea falk flicker upcoming.

Falk sucks.

lol
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ausman said:

Yeah,I caught that too.  Well informed.  ESPN THE sports network.

The ESPN THE social commentary network.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

Don’t care what the reason is , Trumaine should have played more. If u want him out then trade him but don’t bench him and devalue whatever is left of him.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

tru is the epitome of the overrated franchise signing...  cos the ahole texans signed him x2 means he is good...  bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I wanted to watch the SNY post game but SNY has the Mets game on. Scroll on the bottom says to watch @snytv but I can't get a feed. I wanted to watch Bart and crew rant on this disaster. Oh well, it's just part of being a Jets fan.

I wanted to watch the SNY post game but SNY has the Mets game on. Scroll on the bottom says to watch @snytv but I can't get a feed. I wanted to watch Bart and crew rant on this disaster. Oh well, it's just part of being a Jets fan.

It is on twitter

marcus maye!!! baller...

waste pick waste player POS

look at that angle on the OBJ TD...  thats almost as good as Pryor...   

get off my team...

• Like 1

Game over.
When you play your safteties at the los every play that will happen,
Marcus maye total an utter garbge.  He is back gthere as the center fielder, takes an awful angle and just watched the guy run away from him.

But remember that time when Adams and Maye were supposed to be the best Safety duo in the league?
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Don’t care what the reason is , Trumaine should have played more. If u want him out then trade him but don’t bench him and devalue whatever is left of him.

You play the best player regardless of status/tenure - nobody will trade for him at his price and the way he has been playing; he has no value. if he wants to play, he will need to play his way back onto the field.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, prime21 said:

The reason is Johnson id a big time *WUSSY* and he shouldn't see the field again this season and never again as a Jet. Won't tackle and plays 8 yards off the LOS in man to man coverage and then lets the WR catch and run right by him. That's why we should crap can his lazy butt.

Watching the postgame.  Bart Scott says on the big OBJ touchdown that Greg Williams was pissed due to the fact that they had the perfect defense called and Neville Hewitt's inexperience caused him to peek into the the backfield.  He said if Mosely is in there that is a pick 6.  As Mosely would have jumped that route.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

marcus maye!!! baller...

waste pick waste player POS

look at that angle on the OBJ TD...  thats almost as good as Pryor...   

get off my team...

OBJ Kyle Wilson’d Maye

• Upvote 1

Just now, Green Truth said:

Watching the postgame.  Bart Scott says on the big OBJ touchdown that Greg Williams was pissed due to the fact that they had the perfect defense called and Neville Hewitt's inexperience caused him to peek into the the backfield.  He said if Mosely is in there that is a pick 6.  As Mosely would have jumped that route.

Our LB's are garbage without Mosley and Williamson. 

Just now, Green Truth said:

Probably.  

2 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

The reason is Johnson id a big time *WUSSY* and he shouldn't see the field again this season and never again as a Jet. Won't tackle and plays 8 yards off the LOS in man to man coverage and then lets the WR catch and run right by him. That's why we should crap can his lazy butt.

Trumaine is getting cut end of the season

• Upvote 1

With their pop warner team?  yeah..

thankfully varsity will be back in time.

I must have missed the part where “varsity” players Beachum, Osemele, Leo, Adams and Maye stepped up their games tonight.

This roster is trash outside of Bell. Stop deluding yourself that we’ll be fine at perfect health. Especially since it’s rare to find a team that has perfect health at any point in the season.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But remember that time when Adams and Maye were supposed to be the best Safety duo in the league?

If we pay Adams OMFG

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

#PlayoffRoster

New Orleans doesn't look like a playoff team with Brees out..  I watched the game.

We have Darnold, Simeian, Quincy, DT, Mosley, Q, etc out and you're thumping your chest because we're losing and blaming Macc?

it's bizarre and shameful.