Okay guys...

JetFanatic

I'm off tomorrow who's down to get black out drunk tonight for this massive game.  If they lose it's a very big problem with the Patriots and the Eagles coming up.  Not to be a downer but realistically the season will be over and I'll be going hard on the nfldraftnetwork mock simulator two games into the season.  So sad but so true.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 3

15 minutes ago, JetFanatic said:

I'm off tomorrow who's down to get black out drunk tonight for this massive game.  If they lose it's a very big problem with the Patriots and the Eagles coming up.  Not to be a downer but realistically the season will be over and I'll be going hard on the nfldraftnetwork mock simulator two games into the season.  So sad but so true.

Define over????   Many would argue it was over the minute Sam got Mono, QW is sidelined etc.     

29 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

The season is not over. They are 0-1, and very short handed. They will get better as the season goes along and the schedule gets easier. If they can come out of the first six, 2-4 it can still be a meaningful season.

short handed?  seimian is a better back up qb than they've had in a very long time.  he's going to be good enough to win tonight and at least not lose against the patsies.  lots of football left.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, rangerous said:

short handed?  seimian is a better back up qb than they've had in a very long time.  he's going to be good enough to win tonight and at least not lose against the patsies.  lots of football left.

KAKKO

PANERIN

TROUBA

Siemian? LMAO.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

The season is not over. They are 0-1, and very short handed. They will get better as the season goes along and the schedule gets easier. If they can come out of the first six, 2-4 it can still be a meaningful season.

This is true, but winning tonight is really the best way to even get to 2 and 4.

53 minutes ago, rangerous said:

He’s a rag arm, and then they put Falk on the roster.  Probably the raggiest arm in NFL history to be on a roster...way to “cater to the fans”.  I’d rather see Browning Nagle come out of retirement than be forced to watch Simeion (I’m not even going to bother to learn how his name is spelled...disgusted by all the events enough).

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, JetFanatic said:

It’s not true actually

But do get drunk 

5 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

He’s a rag arm, and then they put Falk on the roster.  Probably the raggiest arm in NFL history to be on a roster...way to “cater to the fans”.  I’d rather see Browning Nagle come out of retirement than be forced to watch Simeion (I’m not even going to bother to learn how his name is spelled...disgusted by all the events enough).

It’s actually amazing that he has a winning record.  I mean amazing, lol

Falk has the raggiest arm in the NFL?  Really amazing.  You saw his Raggy arm in the preseason?  Or last season in Miami?  

Luke Falk Scouting Report 
By Charlie Campbell 

Strengths: 

• Accurate 
  • Above-average arm strength 
  • Good ball placement 
  • Touch passer 
  • Enough arm to make all the throws in the NFL 
  • Rhythm passer 
  • Pocket presence 
  • Good timing 
  • Anticipation 
  • Will throw into tight windows 
  • Deadly red-zone passer 

• Upvote 1

oh !.. question please,.. You  buyin'  ?    :beer:

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

It’s actually amazing that he has a winning record.  I mean amazing, lol

Falk has the raggiest arm in the NFL?  Really amazing.  You saw this Raggy arm in the preseason?  Or last season in Miami?  

Luke Falk Scouting Report 
By Charlie Campbell 

Strengths: 

• Accurate 
  • Above-average arm strength 
  • Good ball placement 
  • Touch passer 
  • Enough arm to make all the throws in the NFL 
  • Rhythm passer 
  • Pocket presence 
  • Good timing 
  • Anticipation 
  • Will throw into tight windows 
  • Deadly red-zone passer 

I’ve seen him play, especially in college.  I can probably throw a ball farther than him.  He was a long shot to even make the Jet practice squad, which isn’t saying much since their “Maccagnan built” 53 man roster is bottom of the barrel of the league.

Who wrote that Scouting Report?  His mother?

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

I’ve seen him play, especially in college.  I can probably throw a ball farther than him.  He was a long shot to even make the Jet practice squad, which isn’t saying much since their “Maccagnan built” 53 man roster is bottom of the barrel of the league.

Who wrote that Scouting Report?  His mother?

You have no idea what you’re talking about.  And no it’s from Walters, not his mom or any other family.  Just those of us who have seen him play both college and In Miami.  

He was a long shot?  Played well on the preseason, better than Semiem a tually and knows the O.  Gase brought into Miami.  

But he is here, without the NFLs biggest rag arm.  Still can’t believe you are selling that story, why? 

You want more?

Luke Falk NFL Draft 2018: Scouting Report for Tennessee Titans' Pick

MATT MILLER
APRIL 28, 2018

POSITIVES

—A prototypical pocket passer with a tight, quick release.

—Has the arm to throw with velocity to every level and shows an understanding of timing and space.

—A high-IQ passer who has won over scouts and coaches in interviews.

—Falk is a great passer on deep routes and has the touch and timing to give receivers room to make plays. 

—A good enough athlete to slide in the pocket and can step up and run.

—Overall accuracy is a major positive

I haven’t had a drink in over 9 years but ya know what??? I’m in!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

This is true, but winning tonight is really the best way to even get to 2 and 4.

Technically, we’d be 1-1 with a win tonight. Everything else is hypothetical and who knows what happens. Ben and Brees went down in the same weekend. Teams dates change constantly. Fingers crossed that our fate hasn’t been decided just yet

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JetFanatic said:

What's not true?  If they lose tonight they go on to play the Patriots then the Eagles then the Cowboys then the Patriots again.  I just realistically don't see them getting out of there any better than 1-5

16 games

You figure out how a season isn't over in week 2

And wait, did you think this was a playoff team?