joewilly12

Angry Giants fans can't leave fast enough.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Jones will probably start this week. 

If he does then they really shouldnt have kept Eli

• Upvote 2

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

What does this article have to do with the Jets?  Is the idea that we’re tying to take their anger to “rub it in?”   The Giants have 4 SB titles.  And it’s not like we’re even doing so much better than they are right now.  We could easily start 0-6 or maybe 1-5.

I’m probably in the minority, but I have no ill-will toward the Giants.  Obviously when we play them I want to beat them but, other than that, I view them as a team in the other conference. 

Only in the sense that the Giants are getting the same roasting from the media that the Jets have used to get. In fact the Jets really haven't been roasted by the media of late except for firing the GM, but that got turned around when they hired Douglas.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

This is the “Giants have outclassed the jets for the last 30 years.  Now that they are struggling, lets bash their fans so i feel better” thread.

The Giants really have had one period of consistent success and that was under Parcells. 

With Coughlin they made two miraculous trips to the SB and bottomed out the other years

• Upvote 1

Just now, ASH1962 said:

+1

Agree 100%. There is a chance that the Giants will win as many or more games then the Jets will this season.

But that means nothing because of the injuries. INjuries are a mitigating factor.

You can't blame injuries on the Jets.

• Confused 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company