Throwing this trade out there for your consideration

Jetfan13

Minkah Fitzpatrick makes around $2M per year through 2021.  He should be under team control through the 5th year option for 2022, though the end of the CBA may put an end to that.  Leonard Williams makes $14M and is a free agent after the season.  Why the **** would a tanking team want to take on $14M in salary for a player that they would have no control over? 

• Upvote 1

I'm still waiting for Leonard Williams to make a significant play. He really doesn't have much trade value. 1 play, last Sunday, just 1 play, that's all you ask of players making 14 million dollars. Leo, Quincy, Winters, just add up their cap # and then look at their overall play and you realize why they are all pretty much useless based on their respective salaries. 

Tonights PRIMETIME, Leo is playing for a 2nd contract, based on past performance I'm going to guess the dude will be invisible tonight & next year, some fan from another team that overpays him will be on a message board just like this one saying, "we got Leonard Williams, don't know much about him but I think he's pretty good, has cool hair like a Lions mane, should be a beast for us lining up with (name a player). 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I almost fell out of my chair.  Its so funny cause its true.

Idiot jet fans still think we can get a 1st round pick for him.  Too funny.

Where's the post from these mythical Jets fans who have said we can get a 1st for him? 

Put those posts up for us.

• Upvote 1