Jalen Ramsey request trade.

Guilhermezmc

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

One league source said he believes Jaguars’ CB Jalen Ramsey could be traded this week, that once there is a sideline confrontation between a head coach and a player, both sides have to move on.

Worth noting: #Jaguars have a Thursday night game vs. Tennessee coming up. It's a short week.

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Don't you guys see what is going on?  Ramsey is possibly pulling an Antonio Brown.

Do you want the Jets to wind up looking like the Raiders?  Trading picks so he can force his way off the Jets and sign wherever he wants?

No way to these types of players...

Think he would not do what ab did as long as he gets paid. He only cares about being the highest paid cb and he should because he is the best cornerback. It will be a Revis situation in a couple of years though once he’s not the highest paid but like Revis you will have the best cb in the nfl. Ramsey island ? I would do it.

4 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Welcome to Oakland/ Vegas Jalen Ramsey .    Somewhere Jif just crapped his pants- told you so.    Where's Trent Williams these days.

Haha ?... How is that MVP voting going... 

Heard chatter that Peterman is being discussed replacing the MVP

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Rolloffjet said:

Think he would not do what ab did as long as he gets paid. He only cares about being the highest paid cb and he should because he is the best cornerback. It will be a Revis situation in a couple of years though once he’s not the highest paid but like Revis you will have the best cb in the nfl. Ramsey island ? I would do it.

The word "think."  I think he is pulling an AB.  You "think" he isn't and just wants to get paid.

Honestly, doesn't matter which it is.  The answer is still the same.

An organization with so many holes, especially on the offensive line to protect a franchise QB...shouldn't give up a 1st round pick for a risky, unknown defensive commodity.

• Post of the Week 1

Given his age he's pretty much exactly what you're looking for with a top 10 pick so don't get the huge deal of giving up one. He wants to be paid but he'll be worth it.

As long as it wasn't a ridiculous few picks traded for him I'd be pretty stoked. It's arguably our weakest position and one that is going to need investment. 

29 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You don't get a first round pick when a player is demanding his way out of town. Has that ever happened?

The Jets should try to land him but I'd be cautious and try to do it with conditional pick(s) so he can't AB his way out of town.

John Abraham.

• Upvote 1