LockeJET

Gase is another moron head coach we have!!!

Who is in more pain right now? Trevor Siemian, or Jets fans ? 

That 4th was on Gase. If you don't F up before the half,  we kick a FG there and we're only down 7. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And if Bellamy catches the ball this thread is even more pointless

The team has a QB who was on the practice squad a few days ago and you're calling the HC a moron?  For trying to move the ball when nothing is working with that shltty OL.  LOL

You defend everything.  Even more reason not to pass there with a 3rd string QB. you are happy to go into the half down 10.

• Upvote 1

Gase is an unmitigated disaster, just like the Johnson brothers. They should buy him a one way ticket back to Miami. Why in Heaven's name didn't they hire Mike McCarthy, a proven and winning head coach? I'll tell you why ... because they're the frickin' Jets, that's why. I was 7 years old when they won the SB, and I'm convinced that I won't see another in my lifetime. No QB, no offensive line, no pass rush, no secondary, and they can't run a draft for sh*t. I just don't know why I bother anymore ... but I do!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I stated this when the Jets passed on Mike Mcarthy. The fans will regret passing on Mcarthy for this moron. Gase is Rich Kotite 2.0. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I'm still standing behind Gase until I see him work with a healthy Sam Darnold.

Good for you.  You realize you're allowed to want nice things.  You don't have to accept this.  He's terrible.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

So basically your saying I'm standing g with Gase until Darnolds talent can make him look nearly competent? 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Chris Johnson is a bigger clueless dickbag than his brother.

I’ve never understood the praise for this jackass.

Weren't you the guy that was wanting the Jets to hire Adam Gase for years?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Gase is an unmitigated disaster, just like the Johnson brothers. They should buy him a one way ticket back to Miami. Why in Heaven's name didn't they hire Mike McCarthy, a proven and winning head coach? I'll tell you why ... because they're the frickin' Jets, that's why. I was 7 years old when they won the SB, and I'm convinced that I won't see another in my lifetime. No QB, no offensive line, no pass rush, no secondary, and they can't run a draft for sh*t. I just don't know why I bother anymore ... but I do!

McCarthy even wanted us. But we outdumb ourselves as usual.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

Gase sucks

• Upvote 2

I'm fine with him going for it on that 4th down. but had he not had that blunder before the half we would have just kicked a field goal and only been down 7.

He couldn’t keep his QBs healthy in Miami.  Sure isn’t doing it here.  From what I’ve seen so far, if Darnold didn’t get mono, it would have just been an injury on the field w/ this offensive line situation. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

31 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Me too . I rarely defend jet coaches, but he inherited a crap o line, his starting qb  is out and its only game 2.

there is no talent here. 

Mega overreaction

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

He could keep his QBs healthy in Miami.  Sure isn’t doing it here.  From what I’ve seen so far, if Darnold didn’t get mono, it would have just been an injury on the field w/ this offensive line situation. 

MAybe, but semen seemed so slow after the snap. No awareness. Falk a lil better in that dept.

maybe sam would be on the run and making plays . That was his thing right...?

who tf knows

Who is in more pain right now? Trevor Siemian, or Jets fans ? 
Pretty certain siemian has a tibia and fibular fracture which will require surgery. Also his career might have ended today for him as opposed to the season ending for us so probably he wins this one?

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

Take away most coach's starting qb and there is trouble. 

However, this is pretty horrible. I was hopeful but it's clear Douglas has some work to do. Darnold is real, Leveon is real. Everyone else is expendable. EVERYONE. 

• Upvote 2