Gase is another moron head coach we have!!!

LockeJET

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And if Bellamy catches the ball this thread is even more pointless

The team has a QB who was on the practice squad a few days ago and you're calling the HC a moron?  For trying to move the ball when nothing is working with that shltty OL.  LOL

I'm convinced you are simply taking the other side of this Gase issue.  You can't really like what you see.  

Gase is such a bad coach it's laughable.  He gave away three points.  So stupid.  He's about to lose his 5th in a row.  he's well below .500.

And you're defending him.  Good for you.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

25 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And if Bellamy catches the ball this thread is even more pointless

The team has a QB who was on the practice squad a few days ago and you're calling the HC a moron?  For trying to move the ball when nothing is working with that shltty OL.  LOL

You defend everything.  Even more reason not to pass there with a 3rd string QB. you are happy to go into the half down 10.

• Upvote 1

Gase is an unmitigated disaster, just like the Johnson brothers. They should buy him a one way ticket back to Miami. Why in Heaven's name didn't they hire Mike McCarthy, a proven and winning head coach? I'll tell you why ... because they're the frickin' Jets, that's why. I was 7 years old when they won the SB, and I'm convinced that I won't see another in my lifetime. No QB, no offensive line, no pass rush, no secondary, and they can't run a draft for sh*t. I just don't know why I bother anymore ... but I do!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Gase is an unmitigated disaster, just like the Johnson brothers. They should buy him a one way ticket back to Miami. Why in Heaven's name didn't they hire Mike McCarthy, a proven and winning head coach? I'll tell you why ... because they're the frickin' Jets, that's why. I was 7 years old when they won the SB, and I'm convinced that I won't see another in my lifetime. No QB, no offensive line, no pass rush, no secondary, and they can't run a draft for sh*t. I just don't know why I bother anymore ... but I do!

McCarthy even wanted us. But we outdumb ourselves as usual.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

6 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

He could keep his QBs healthy in Miami.  Sure isn’t doing it here.  From what I’ve seen so far, if Darnold didn’t get mono, it would have just been an injury on the field w/ this offensive line situation. 

MAybe, but semen seemed so slow after the snap. No awareness. Falk a lil better in that dept.

maybe sam would be on the run and making plays . That was his thing right...?

who tf knows