Jump to content

Gase is another moron head coach we have!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you were going to pass on that last drive then why wouldn't you call timeout on that 4th down to save yourself 35 seconds. When you let the clock roll, then you have to run 3 times and be happy to

And if Bellamy catches the ball this thread is even more pointless The team has a QB who was on the practice squad a few days ago and you're calling the HC a moron?  For trying to move the ball w

Chris Johnson is a bigger clueless dickbag than his brother. I’ve never understood the praise for this jackass.

3 minutes ago, rangerous said:

i get all of the love for gase but in reality he working with a patchwork oline that was largely left by mac.  i realize this isn't much of an excuse since he and douglas could have replaced all of those guys but that still wouldn't mean they'd be good until they started playing together.  this is only the 2nd game these guys have played together.  it takes time. and as much as siemian is a decent back up he didn't help himself last night.  falk was much better running what little offense there was.

i agree about the lost 3 pts before the half. there was no reason why the defense had to come back on the field before the half.

this isG ases coaching fault he could have had those guys play together he could have played multiple tight ends on either edge to slow the pass rush but did not do that either.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

gase was a terrible hire -anybody that watches football knows how bad the dolphins were on his watch and the players got worse not better

we passed on a guy with a ring to bring in a guy that helped the dolphins go from a playoff team to a dumpster fire with bottom tier offenses.

our players are bad-really really bad - most times sadly the fans do know more than our gms-we have about five good players on this team and one great one in bell(only smart move team made)

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Me too . I rarely defend jet coaches, but he inherited a crap o line, his starting qb  is out and its only game 2.

there is no talent here. 

Mega overreaction

When he took the job, Gase specifically said this team is ready to win now.  He is clueless.  

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lambo said:

who the fu_k hires a guy with losing record? Oh yeah the fu_king MORON brothers, the pitiful Jets should just fold. 

even worse guys here cheered the move and some how thing he is an offensive guru when his dolphins were bottom of the barrell offenses-some how they linked him with peyton who was a proven player before u bumped into gase

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

When he took the job, Gase specifically said this team is ready to win now.  He is clueless.  

yep he and his supporters will lean on injury excuse ignoring the fact that he was fired from the dolphins for having a losing record and bottom of the barrel offenses

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Me too . I rarely defend jet coaches, but he inherited a crap o line, his starting qb  is out and its only game 2.

there is no talent here. 

Mega overreaction

Can you point to any success  he has had as a HC on Miami and why you are comfortable  with this 💩-show continuing  here?

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rammagen said:

this isG ases coaching fault he could have had those guys play together he could have played multiple tight ends on either edge to slow the pass rush but did not do that either.

yes it is but at the same time the oline was not playing the way they were supposed to.  gase could've sent in different plays and probably changed the protection schemes but that still may not have done any good the way these guys were playing.  and give garrett some credit too.  the guy pretty darn good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DonCorleone said:

We intend to get all the pieces in place to be able to compete and get better as a team for years to come. 

I guess I don’t understand how Gase saying that (instead of we can compete right now) would make you feel better about him or the situation. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Taking some chances was the right call! Bellamy needed to catch the f*cking ball! These are f*cking pros getting paid to catch a f*cking ball put right on your hands! Stop blaming the coach for players not executing simple NFL plays. 

We were outmanned, outgunned, taking chances was the only chance we had. Stop making excuses for sh*tty players! 

Yes, we have bad players, a whole roster full of them. Let's  make stupid coaching decisions  on top of it and find out how really bad they are. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rangerous said:

yes it is but at the same time the oline was not playing the way they were supposed to.  gase could've sent in different plays and probably changed the protection schemes but that still may not have done any good the way these guys were playing.  and give garrett some credit too.  the guy pretty darn good.

gase's fault he could have had the line getting reps together during the preseason when Kalil was signed. but he sat him till the 4th game by then there were a little banged up. If you say the line has not worked together during games when they had a chance in the preseason that is on the coach and no one else. yes they should have played a full back or tight end to chip Garrett yes he is good but Gase and his ineptitude made him look better

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

I guess I don’t understand how Gase saying that (instead of we can compete right now) would make you feel better about him or the situation. 

In my opinion, he would look a little less of a moron if he was realistic rather than stupidly optimistic. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kdels62 said:

Gase: You can’t use your best player to pass protect.

Jets Fans: Why Not?!

Gase: Our protection isn’t holding up and it limits our ability to go deep.

Jets Fans: We need to go long.

again changed blocking schemes use a fullback or tight end to help block pretty simple ti try to give the qb time but they let the Tackle on an island 1 on 1 all fing night

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, rammagen said:

again changed blocking schemes use a fullback or tight end to help block pretty simple ti try to give the qb time but they let the Tackle on an island 1 on 1 all fing night

They didn’t. Leave him on an island all night. They used tight ends to block a lot. They also had trouble getting they’re receivers open. So you can protect but have unopen receiving options or try to get open receivers on shorter routes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This should not come as a surprise to anyone.  

Two weeks most all of you were all-in on the Gase bandwagon.  I would get buried around here for trying to be rational and looking at his past performance.

He still may turn out to be a solid HC but NOTHING in his past says so....

Link to post
Share on other sites

IMHO, I would cut bait with Gase NOW. I know, I know ... folks may criticize a move like that, but it will send a message, finally, that the Jets will no longer tolerate lousy playing and coaching. They should make peace with McCarthy, and ask him to sign on in order to help right the ship. Even if we go 3 and 13 this season with a new HC, it could give the faithful hope that SOMETHING POSITIVE is being done, and that there might be a successful future. I don't care that it may be a new system to learn ... they can't even follow the one Gase put in place now, so how much worse could it get? In over 50 years of watching Jets football, last night ranks right up there as one of the worst performances I've ever seen. We, as loyal Jets fans, deserve much, much more from ownership. At this point, I'm almost ready to go from J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS to S-U-C-K, SUCK, SUCK, SUCK! A fan boycott is not out of the question, either. 

On an aesthetic note, 86 the black uniforms and the black grass coloration in the end zone. Both are wrong on many levels ... we are Gang Green, for cryin' out loud. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bright spot: he will shoot his way outta town soon enough because Adam Gase does not believe anything is Adam Gase’s fault.

At this point he should go full NFL Blitz (remember that ridiculous yet highly enjoyable game?) playbook and commit to being the most unpredictable and zany team in the league.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

And if Bellamy catches the ball this thread is even more pointless

The team has a QB who was on the practice squad a few days ago and you're calling the HC a moron?  For trying to move the ball when nothing is working with that shltty OL.  LOL

 

Falk is better than Siemian who does that fall on?come on.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Bright spot: he will shoot his way outta town soon enough because Adam Gase does not believe anything is Adam Gase’s fault.

At this point he should go full NFL Blitz (remember that ridiculous yet highly enjoyable game?) playbook and commit to being the most unpredictable and zany team in the league.

That's actually a good point.  He takes zero accountability for anything. Eventually that is going to run it's course.  

The other thing is, didnt he supposedly want out of Miami despite it technically being called a firing because they were going to tear it down and start over?  Ummm, how is this situation any different?  This is a total rebuild situation.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I can’t wait for the 50 burger this week. The blow out is going to be Epic, even for the Jets.

If there was a way to forfeit, I'd be looking into that right now if I were Joe Douglas. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's actually a good point.  He takes zero accountability for anything. Eventually that is going to run it's course.  

The other thing is, didnt he supposedly want out of Miami despite it technically being called a firing because they were going to tear it down and start over?  Ummm, how is this situation any different?  This is a total rebuild situation.

What a Cluster Falk.

The only way to make this whole thing more absurd is if Jets trade for Ryan Tannehill.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Does anyone know if Douglas and Gase are married to each other? Can Douglas fire him? How much do we have to pay to get Lincoln Riley here? How about harbaugh, douglas worked with his brother?

I was highly concerned about this but I read something recently that Joe Douglas is not married to Gase and would move on from him if it came down to that.  Dont remember the source but it seemed encouraging so I think it was a decent source. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I was highly concerned about this but I read something recently that Joe Douglas is not married to Gase and would move on from him if it came down to that.  Dont remember the source but it seemed encouraging so I think it was a decent source. 

Very smart on Douglas' part.  Can't tie yourself to a HC who failed at his first stop.  There's only 32 HC and GM spots in this league and no one wants a GM who will only work with 1 coach, unless that coach is a very good one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...