Everything Macc did, literally everything, turns to crap. Gase latest addition.

WowOhWow

Gase is the latest addition to Macc's hall of shame.  The guy is a train wreck.  Think about Gase's tenure with the Jets.  

• About as weird an introductory press conference as you can have - weird eyes.
  • No where to be found on draft day.  Rumors swirl after day 1 of draft of major rift between Gase and GM.  GM canned.  Gase implicated as ring leader of coup.
  • Coaches horrendous game 1.  Post game presser a disaster.  
  • Gives away three points before halftime.  Inexcusable and inexplicable.  Dumb.  Dumb.  Dumb.

13-20. About to lose his 5th straight.  The guy sucks.

OK - let's have it holier than thou crowd.  Defend him blindly

He sucks.

Gase is an unmitigated disaster, just like the Johnson brothers. Why in Heaven's name didn't they hire Mike McCarthy, a proven and winning head coach? I'll tell you why ... because they're the frickin' Jets, that's why. I was 7 years old when they won the SB, and I'm convinced that I won't see another in my lifetime. No QB, no offensive line, no pass rush, no secondary, and they can't run a draft for sh*t. I just don't know why I bother anymore ... but I do!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Gase is the latest addition to Macc's hall of shame.  The guy is a train wreck.  Think about Gase's tenure with the Jets.  

• No where to be found on draft day.  Rumors swirl after day 1 of draft of major rift between Gase and GM.  GM canned.  Gase implicated as ring leader of coup.
  • Gives away three points before halftime.  Inexcusable and inexplicable.  Dumb.  Dumb.  Dumb.

He sucks.

It's very hard to win with a terrible offensive line. It's nearly impossible when you're starting your 2nd string QB who then gets hurt and you're now using your 3rd string QB.

26 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

He sucks.

What about the kicking situation?