Philc1

2 Bright Spots of tonight’s garbagefest

7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Please explain your opinion on playing QB well in the NFL. 

will 20/ 25 198 yds  2 1/2 quarters coming from the Practice squad do it ? 

• Upvote 2

Falk definitely played well in the circumstances.

3rd string QB, just signed off the PS that day, very limited reps and no time to build chemistry with his receivers, playing being a swiss cheese line.

But he didn't embarrass himself at all, and led the team well. Decent numbers too.

Something to build on for him.

Agreed. It's ridiculous to complain about him. It took a min, but he settled down and played well. 20/25 are good numbers especially considering he had more than one big drop on top of it. 

If this OL can just block someone for more than a second I am looking forward to his development.   I just can't believe how poorly the OL played. Beachum had the worst night of his career. 

• Upvote 2

Falk definitely played well in the circumstances.
3rd string QB, just signed off the PS that day, very limited reps and no time to build chemistry with his receivers, playing being a swiss cheese line.
But he didn't embarrass himself at all, and led the team well. Decent numbers too.
Something to build on for him.

Absolutely. It took him a min to settle down but he actually played well. I’d much rather watch him and see what he has than siemian. And I was hopeful for Trevor too but falk is a better watch

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company