Jamal has unfollowed the Jets on IG

prime21

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think Jamal is a great player and the hate he gets is silly. I also think the Jets should try to trade him if they can get good value so they can rebuild the team correctly.

I wonder if he's been informed of a trade and it hurt his feelings.

Greatness requires more than talk and some nice plays around the LOS.  He has 0 signature plays on defense in 2+ seasons.  Yesterday he was constantly a step slow, particularly on that play near halftime where we gave up a 20-yard catch on 3rd and long, setting up another Browns FG to go up 16-3.

Adams is only great in his own mind and a legion of fans who don't understand positional importance and have a laundry list of excuses for why the guy is secretly a Hall of Famer.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yes it is the fans fault again. Guy shoots his mouth off and on days like yesterday there is going to be a price to pay.

So Maxman, let me ask you.....

what's HIS price? The guy played his rear end off and yet he gets so much nonsense from fans in return.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He’s my favorite player on the team. He played his ass off last night. 

Two awful drive extending penalties and combing with Maye to let the browns get an easy 26 yard play near the end of the half.

If the guy was as quiet as Maye and not such a total self promoter he would be thought of in an entirely different light.

He makes the odd splashy play but he also takes himself out of plays often and last time I looked a safety was supposed to help you in the pass game big time and the great ones make plays that turn games.

By far the most overrated Jet.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Two awful drive extending penalties and combing with Maye to let the browns get an easy 26 yard play near the end of the half.

If the guy was as quiet as Maye and not such a total self promoter he would be thought of in an entirely different light.

He makes the odd splashy play but he also takes himself out of plays often and last time I looked a safety was supposed to help you in the pass game big time and the great ones make plays that turn games.

By far the most overrated Jet.

He still played a good game and played hard. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Greatness requires more than talk and some nice plays around the LOS.  He has 0 signature plays on defense in 2+ seasons.  Yesterday he was constantly a step slow, particularly on that play near halftime where we gave up a 20-yard catch on 3rd and long, setting up another Browns FG to go up 16-3.

Adams is only great in his own mind and a legion of fans who don't understand positional importance and have a laundry list of excuses for why the guy is secretly a Hall of Famer.  

Dead on man , the fact that the majority of our fan base think he is “great” is bizarre to me , I see a solid pro , with a nice career ahead of him who can contribute to a winning team in he right situation, nothing special or great about him .

• Upvote 3

Hey guys remember when Jamal said "I am NOT a loser" and "We need more dawgs!"  And then we spent heavy resources on defense yet again but the team is still 9-25, Neville Hewitt is calling the plays instead of Jamal, and the defense still sucks with Jamal Adams as the self-proclaimed leader of the team?

• Upvote 2

Just now, ChuckkieB said:

This is a childish move and not the actions of a "leader." 

Not that it ever really left, but the circus is officially back in town.  Gonna be a long year.

Nope otherwise it would be the lead story everywhere.

Jets are just irrelevant again. Just how I like it. No national embarrassment. Again news of Daniel Jones immediately pushed the Jets to the backburner.

If we're going to suck. Suck in silence hehe

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If only Sanchez had weaponz or Geno wasn’t dropped on his head 47 times as a baby....

• Upvote 2