• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LUCKY LUUUUUUUUUUKE 

Image result for LUKE FALK NY JETS PICS

That's my quarterback, man.

Related image

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

For once, I agree with Manish.  No need to rush him back for Sunday -- take the bye week and let him come back for Philly

• Like 1

May be a setback for QW.  I thought Gase said yesteday that he expected Williams to rpctice today.

Sounds like we will be without QW, Mosley, Jenkins -- and now add Poole to the injury list.

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Looks like the Jets are laying down for this game. From an injury perspective I can’t blame them. Anybody who is 50/50 to play this week I believe will quickly go to 0% by Sunday. Why put guys like Mosley, Williams, etc. at risk of aggravating something? Get them two more full weeks off. 

I agree.  Lets face it.  Probably 99% chance we lose this game, even witha  healthy D.  Give these guys two weeks off and hoepfully we can come back healthy against the Eagles in week 5.  Find a way to win that game, hopefully with Darnold, Mosley, Quinnen all back, and there is still a chance we can get the season back on track.  I am trying to hold out some nugget of optimism.  But its getting harder and harder.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company