Lith

Gase Injury Updates & Other Comments: Siemian Out For Season

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Lets ALL get on the Luke Falk bandwagon!!!!!!!!!  WHY NOT

What’s our kicker’s name again?  Flick?  Flick and Faulk?  It’s like a tongue twister. 

SAR I

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Count me in. I know he's not going to beat the patsies, but I think he's a decent player that provides depth. Might as well give him some real snaps and see how he develops.

Me too.  Played well all things considered. I think we will move the ball well sunday against the pats.
Ditto. Curious to see what he can do with a full week of practice. He looked much better than Simien.
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

usa_today_9771256.jpg

LUUUUUUUUUKE. 

SAR I

You’d make a helluva flight crew girl minus the outfit 

So if you aren’t ejected for multiple roughing the QB calls in the same game I’m disappointed the Jets didn’t take care of Garrett with some double teams and crack backs 

they didn’t seem to give a sh*t 

lame 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not like we have any choice right now.

image.jpeg.ab09a008affd638dce3bbb674919f503.jpeg

LUUUUUUUKE!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

24 minutes ago, Lith said:

This is at least something Bowles wouldn’t of done. AT ALL.

nor is this:

24 minutes ago, Lith said:

I didnt love the play calling last night. I thought we could go vertical far more than we did. At some point you have to just open the playbook up and live with the consequences of each throw if you want a shot with Luke Falk but this is at least positive stud in-between the lines, if you’re into that kind of thing.

• Upvote 2

Luke's stats were pretty good last night, particularly considering the circumstances. He stepped up, big time. He's a better option than Siemian (who is not an option at all now), and he may just surprise us. Unfortunately, the OL sucks, so Luke likely will have to be scrambling around like Fran Tarkenton, just to survive. We're in a bad situation, but one thing remains clear ... Gase has to go, the sooner the better.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Bet you if that this threaded started with” Bakers ball bag....” you wouldn’t have missed it. 

I probably would have missed it given that I would have been too occupied carrying his ball bag. 

😂

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LUCKY LUUUUUUUUUUKE 

Image result for LUKE FALK NY JETS PICS

That's my quarterback, man.

Related image

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I probably would have missed it given that I would have been too occupied carrying his ball bag. 

😂

I would have  went with you didn’t see it because you don’t have access to mod lounge. All the threads start with Ball Bag in there/ 

• Haha 1

Not at all surprising.  The injury looked bad to begin with, but even if it were possible for him to come back this year, unless it was very, very soon, there was no question he was going to get put onto IR in order to make room for Falk's new backup.  There are already too many injured guys taking up roster spots that are a much higher priority.

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Shades of Fiedler.

Yeah, this is really the 2005 season redux.  Horrific OL getting all of your QBs absolutely obliterated, with your #2 only lasting the blink of an eye.  That leaves Falk as our modern day Bollinger, which is hardly an enviable situation.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Douglas can somehow overhaul this team's OL as quickly as they did back then.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I would have  went with you didn’t see it because you don’t have access to mod lounge. All the threads start with Ball Bag in there/ 

How many of those same thread titles also contain the words "Jif's chin"?

11 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, this is really the 2005 season redux.  Horrific OL getting all of your QBs absolutely obliterated, with your #2 only lasting the blink of an eye.  That leaves Falk as our modern day Bollinger, which is hardly an enviable situation.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Douglas can somehow overhaul this team's OL as quickly as they did back then.

Falkywood!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Larz said:

So if you aren’t ejected for multiple roughing the QB calls in the same game I’m disappointed the Jets didn’t take care of Garrett with some double teams and crack backs 

lame 

The amount of times they just flat out didn’t even block him was appalling. 

1 hour ago, Lith said:

I'd sit Sam out for the Pats game. Let him come back, if the Drs. are OK with it, after the bye week.

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Not like we have any choice right now.

image.jpeg.ab09a008affd638dce3bbb674919f503.jpeg

LUUUUUUUKE!!!

Most correct. You could tell on the replay last nite that Siemian's injury was MAJOR. Ankle is just not designed to bend that way. Feel really  bad for the kid.

Glad to see they are not (at least verbally) rushing our to sign "Worn out old veteran QB #91791" to come in and start.

That, at the very least, is an improvement.

I hope Falk does well.  I hope we sign someone young to back him up.  I hope Gase finally does something to sort out the horrific Offense and O-Line, scheme wise.

• Upvote 1

Falk was better than Seimien the entire preseason. Glad his leg isn't snapped in half but how funny was it that he was micced up? Dude was so monotone it was like he was doing a Steven Wright imitation. 

lets go

we need to help the defense out

worse thing he said? lets go have some fun out there, lmao. uh yea Trevor, are you having fun yet? 

3 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Sign Colin Kap. No joke. 

There is no possible way in hell either of the Johnsons would sign off on Kap its just not going to happen

3 hours ago, Larz said:

lame 

Double teams - we need to get one guy who could block first , then we can try two .

3 hours ago, Larz said:

lame 

ya know ...  i been thinkinig bout this. I mean... Adams HIT Baker. 15 yds. garrett hit , wrapped up and drove into ground. 

for me, any 15yd penalty that results in th eopponents injury should be major fines.

also, the hit that broke Foles collarbone is dirty. HITTING him? Ok. wrapping him up nd driving into ground w/o ball?

garbage.

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Falk was better than Seimien the entire preseason. Glad his leg isn't snapped in half

THIS

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes he will probably need a wagon to roll him out next week behind this putrid OL.

• Like 1