Frankly, I'm Ready For Falk To Lead The Biggest Upset Ever

PCP63

1 hour ago, PCP63 said:

Will be a folk hero in New York. The Patriots are as good as ever, and we're as bad as ever. Honestly, I thought for the most part, Falk played pretty well. And, more importantly, it seemed to energize our team, namely Bell. 

Any given Sunday. I think the season is trashed, and our future looks bleak, but I think we can pull off the greatest upset ever. Falk yeah. 

Falk beating New England would be cool.

Probably not going to happen 1 time in 1,000.

But it sure would be cool.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

Sure, we could just lay down and rot. Accept our defeat. Or, the team could rally around their third-string QB, and beat the ******* Pats. 

Personally, I’d just tell the NFL the whole team came down with mono and we have to forfeit the season. It’s the humane thing to do for the fans. 

1 hour ago, PCP63 said:

Will be a folk hero in New York. The Patriots are as good as ever, and we're as bad as ever. Honestly, I thought for the most part, Falk played pretty well. And, more importantly, it seemed to energize our team, namely Bell. 

Any given Sunday. I think the season is trashed, and our future looks bleak, but I think we can pull off the greatest upset ever. Falk yeah. 

looks like odds are 50 to 1.

i'd probably put $500 on the patriots so i can win lunch money for next monday.

1 hour ago, Kolchak said:

PCP63's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons. That could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Kolchak said:

PCP63's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now, we could fight 'em with conventional weapons. That could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Yeah which is send in a couple of goons to end Brady's career which is based on a lie. So what if they're kicked out of the league it's worth it 

3 hours ago, PCP63 said:

The best chance is that Brady's line has injuries and if somehow someone squirts through on a play somewhere and knock's Brady out of the game. However unlikely it seems possible since so many QBs are going down you never know.

Here's how we win on Sunday, and it's so simple, even a child can do it. Take Mr. Peabody's wayback machine to 1969. Pick up a certain superbowl winning QB who went to college in Alabama, wears # 12, and still has good knees. Transport him to the present day and put him on the field against NE. Voila ... instant win, and we're Broadway bound again. If only.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Here's how we win on Sunday, and it's so simple, even a child can do it. Take Mr. Peabody's wayback machine to 1969. Pick up a certain superbowl winning QB who went to college in Alabama, wears # 12, and still has good knees. Transport him to the present day and put him on the field against NE. Voila ... instant win, and we're Broadway bound again. If only.  

Nah, NE will still get all the calls.

3 hours ago, PCP63 said:

Sure, we could just lay down and rot. Accept our defeat. Or, the team could rally around their third-string QB, and beat the ******* Pats. 

Its going to take more that rallying to beat this weeks opponent.  Need talent, skills, unbelievable game plan, some breaks and you may have a chance.  I think the KC vs NE playoff game will be better than the SB.

33 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

The best chance is that Brady's line has injuries and if somehow someone squirts through on a play somewhere and knock's Brady out of the game. However unlikely it seems possible since so many QBs are going down you never know.

Nope. We're going to march right into Foxboro, and Falk is going to lead his team to victory over Brady. Bell is going to run all over their defense. 

1 minute ago, PCP63 said:

Nope. We're going to march right into Foxboro, and Falk is going to lead his team to victory over Brady. Bell is going to run all over their defense. 

I like the idea of the John Chaney goon tactic to break Brady's leg instead because frankly we have no chance of winning if we played them twenty times 

theres your futile and petty gesture 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PCP63 said:

That would be a bigger upset than SB lll

1 hour ago, UnknownJetFan said:

They would beat us without Brady this week 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, jgb said:

Would love for Falk to lead an upset. L-O-V-E it but... are we really ready to accept a QB controversy? It would cause Jet Nation to collapse in upon itself.

Everyone would be bitching about why we traded away all those picks for Darnold when we could have had Falk at 199.

• Post of the Week 1